Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

am I the only one that remember the "me and mah boys" thread with the guidos?

thats an ALL TIME CLASSIC

A couple of people have posted it in the thread already, so safe to say you're not the only one :D

Anyone remember the poster Jacques Chirac and his MS Paint threads? Or Magic Man? This is going back around 10 years. IIRC there was a mass exodus of top tier posters a long time ago.

Added positive balance. Can't find the thread(s) but still remember the story lol. Yeah that was a special day.

The Positive Balance story in the OP is not accurate. He was a mod for a while (a good one, too) and he didn't go on any banning spree. He had a major beef with one of the worst trolls here and did melt down and get banned after, I think, BJ/GSP II (might have been another BJ loss).

The Positive Balance story in the OP is not accurate. He was a mod for a while (a good one, too) and he didn't go on any banning spree. He had a major beef with one of the worst trolls here and did melt down and get banned after, I think, BJ/GSP II (might have been another BJ loss).

I think i remember him banning everyone at one point.. maybe our fellow sherdoggers know whats up (i hope). Will change the story when it's clear.

I think i remember him banning everyone at one point.. maybe our fellow sherdoggers know whats up (i hope). Will change the story when it's clear.

Even if he did (again, no), he was a mod for a while. He was a mod when he was brutalized after a sig/AV bet with Petey.

Great list .
I would say there is at least one thread missing. the fighter who asked for help finding a nick name...

Ronnie and his spooky cellar
Doucher TS (G35?) had a couple of classics, one where he met Chuck Liddel and another which started with him boasting about his car
Stephan Bonnar 1/3 chinese

Ill try and find these in a bit
edit: found the doucher ts video from the chuck liddell thread

Good thread. Techno Jardine likes.

giphy.gif

Back