Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

L4wfGKy.jpg

(Not my shoop).
Even that photo can't pass the USADA<18>

This could be another good one in the making:

The boxing forum has a new expert...
Says he didn't know that there is a boxing section on this forum (after being here for allmost 5 months and having allready posted like 2000 posts...)

Basicly he is downgrading Pacquiao...
And he doesn't need facts to know who won the Horn fight, because there are video of youtube experts saying he lost...and posts them...nobody in this thread is watching them. And he wants them to prove him wrong...by countering what those youtubers have to say..

Best part is when he says he knows how scoring in boxing works...because:
...he watched Roberto Duran on youtube...

It is a good read if you wanna check it out...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...st-to-bradley-vargas-not-top-100-yet.3574577/

pretty sure hes training with TJ Grant for a fight later in the year
I was just throwing this in there with the sherdog classics. I remember after his first fight in the UFC a "where is Goran Reljic?" post would pop up every few days, some serious others just mocking how often that thread was made. good stuff

You covered the Conor threads but the Conor Bless meme was and still is Huge.

i remember one thread where a guy asked a simple question and the first reply was a rant about a 6foot 6 marine whod fly down and kick ass because his mother had a illness revive the oroiginal post was something about lesnar body

Positive balance and the BJ Penn argument

Positive balance once was a prominent moderator in this forum. He had over 30.000 posts, something most of us can only dream about. He was also one of the biggest BJ Penn fans on this forum. Then one day he got into an argument with one of the posters about BJ Penn and became enraged and went full retard. He banned the user and Sherdog exploded. Because karma is a bitch Positive balance was then banned himself. It is unknown if he is still on Sherdog with a different account.
This one would be so much better if you named that epic poster who tipped Positive Balance over the edge.

I think his posting name was something like...

...Q...R
...Q...O

or was it QP, Cuepee?

Guy was brilliant no matter what the name was. GIve him credit.

<Moves>

Back