Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

What about ROBOTchiken legendary UFC 74 bet? I don't know where the original thread is, but he put down $1000 on a bunch of bets and was wrong on every single one of them, losing all $1000. I remember it was pretty epic.

What about ROBOTchiken legendary UFC 74 bet? I don't know where the original thread is, but he put down $1000 on a bunch of bets and was wrong on every single one of them, losing all $1000. I remember it was pretty epic.

That one has been mentioned before, but the link was dead. Maybe someone can provide a working one.

Great thread man. Thanks for doing this. Must of took you some time to compose. And it brought back good memories. :)

That one has been mentioned before, but the link was dead. Maybe someone can provide a working one.

Okay I found an archived version of the post here: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-ufc-74-bets-1000-laid-down-updated.624362/

However, ROBOTchicken edited his original post with the bets because IIRC the thread kept getting bumped for years and he'd get made fun of, but his original bets were:

Selection 1 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Heavyweights Frank Mir vs Antoni Hardonk 170) Antoni Hardonk 2.490 Risking 50.00 to Win 75.60 GBP ---

Selection 2 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Lightweights Kurt Pellegrino vs Joe Stevenson 103) Kurt Pellegrino 3.430Risking 50.00 to Win 122.75 GBP ---

Selection 3 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Lightweights Clay Guida vs Marcus Aurelio 106) Marcus Aurelio 2.260 Risking 80.00 to Win 100.80 GBP ---

Selection 4 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Middleweights Patrick Cote vs Kendall Grove 128) Kendall Grove 1.407 Risking 200.00 to Win 83.65 GBP ---

Selection 5 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Welterweights Georges St-Pierre vs Josh Koscheck 422) Josh Koscheck 3.110 Risking 25.00 to Win 52.75 GBP ---

Selection 6 : MMA Fight Odds UFC 74- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Nevada Heavyweights Gabriel Gonzaga vs Randy Couture 401) Gabriel Gonzaga 1.800 Risking 100.00 to Win 80.00 GBP

As you can see, it's 0 for 6.

I remember he posted in-depth analysis to justify his picks, but he probably edited that out after getting sick of people quoting and making fun of him :D

There was once this poster called Donny, who had multiple accounts. Wrote the big book of trolling, which is either deleted or somewhere in the archives. Here's him as Jimmy Shaker on sherdog radio:

He did Shawn Sherk thread where he called him the Warrior of Time I believe. Always had a picture at the top of each thread.

Baroni is a fucking Boss!

The Knight Rider Hendo Bisping gif is def. one of the best ever made!

Okay I found an archived version of the post here: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-ufc-74-bets-1000-laid-down-updated.624362/

However, ROBOTchicken edited his original post with the bets because IIRC the thread kept getting bumped for years and he'd get made fun of, but his original bets were:

As you can see, it's 0 for 6.

I remember he posted in-depth analysis to justify his picks, but he probably edited that out after getting sick of people quoting and making fun of him :D

Thanks! Will look into it later!

He did Shawn Sherk thread where he called him the Warrior of Time I believe. Always had a picture at the top of each thread.

At what time was this guy active here? Completely missed him, had my off moments here ;)

Goed werk jongen!!!
Wat een humor...LOLOL :)

Ik weet niet of die er bij staat maar: creepy rogan. (Shoops)
En hendo bloodline was ook echt super.

Met Cheick Kongo

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-cheick-kongo-yesterday.1803695/
100_0430-1.jpg

Eddie will win for sure and I actually agree with you that that Tyron will win.

Please include FlyingBurrito and his wife..

I think the thread is called "I met Cain Velasquez"
I think it waas called "my wife met cain velasqiez." Legendary threat, and we never heard from Flying Burrito anymore.

I think it waas called "my wife met cain velasqiez." Legendary threat, and we never heard from Flying Burrito anymore.

Ah yeah hahahaha Flying Burrito damn what was that dude thinking he knew it will happen but he still posted the wife pics.

@mods

Can someone merge this one with the sticky? I have no room left for images there.

The rise and fall of Positive Balance. Dude went apeshit when BJ lost to Frankie and had a complete meltdown.

The rise and fall of Positive Balance. Dude went apeshit when BJ lost to Frankie and had a complete meltdown.

Positive Balance is actually mentioned in the first part of this thread (see stickies) ;)

Back