Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

Thanks! Added it. Even though this gif with the two people in the audience doing the same is better imo. Any idea where i can find that one?
Haha, no I don't have it, but I think I know what you are talking about. The one where the camera pans to the left, and there are 2 fans throwing ridiculous punches. I've seen it on here a few times, someone should be able to help you out with that for sure.

Haha, no I don't have it, but I think I know what you are talking about. The one where the camera pans to the left, and there are 2 fans throwing ridiculous punches. I've seen it on here a few times, someone should be able to help you out with that for sure.

Exactly ;) Can't find it on giphy, but i guess someone will throw him around soon ;)

There was once this poster called Donny, who had multiple accounts. Wrote the big book of trolling, which is either deleted or somewhere in the archives. Here's him as Jimmy Shaker on sherdog radio:

The original "UFC poster" of the curse isn't this one TS, it's the one with BJ Lesnar and Machida ...

The original "UFC poster" of the curse isn't this one TS, it's the one with BJ Lesnar and Machida ...
This one?

tumblr_mpy0ntjeZx1qzzkgso1_500.jpg

There was once this poster called Donny, who had multiple accounts. Wrote the big book of trolling, which is either deleted or somewhere in the archives. Here's him as Jimmy Shaker on sherdog radio:

I decided to not include trolls since it's hard to explain why they are classic except trolling. Will look into the big book of trolling though, might make it more interesting.

wSpwLfy.jpg

Regarding this- didn't Dominic get stripped of the title for absence before returning to beat Killashaw?

eggplant will salute other pigeons is one of the greatest

Back