Ultimate 80's Memories Thread - Part 2 - The 80s Strikes Back

Me too. Can find almost anything which is cool.

RIP George Michael.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Another thing that people forget about the 80s is that the sluts were real sluts. Not these fame seeking Teen Mom Kardashian type money hungry fake sluts. But really liked the D for attention sluts. All you had to do was hang out at a Motley Crue show and you would see more tits out than a playboy.

Another thing that people forget about the 80s is that the sluts were real sluts. Not these fame seeking Teen Mom Kardashian type money hungry fake sluts. But really liked the D for attention sluts. All you had to do was hang out at a Motley Crue show and you would see more tits out than a playboy.

Would of love to been one in one of those rock bands in the 80s just imagine all the girls you
could've had.

Last edited:
Would of love to been one in one of those rock bands
in the 80s just imagine all the girls would could have
had.

These guys cleaned up. Even the roadies and security got plenty. They were true stars....now culture has no real Rock Stars. We have Drake.

Best decade for music.

1285777274_124968015_2-Fotos-de--MEGA-COLECCION-MUSICA-RETRO-VIDEO-MIX-80-Y-90-12-FULL-DVDs-1285777274.jpg

Wow, from this picture...The first 2 bands I remember listening to (at like 3 years old) was KISS and Blondie. Even as a kid I wanted to do Blondie, Erin Grey in Buck Rogers, and the Solid Gold Girls...this was pre-Heather Thomas.

Wow, from this picture...The first 2 bands I remember listening to (at like 3 years old) was KISS and Blondie. Even as a kid I wanted to do Blondie, Erin Grey in Buck Rogers, and the Solid Gold Girls...this was pre-Heather Thomas.
Every kid that watch Buck Rogers wants to do Erin...is normal

Yes, but, when your PARENTS don't think a 3 year old remembers anything and walk about naked and then I still have nightmares about it...

When I was 6 years old I was at a sleepover at my cousin's. I accidentally walked in on my aunt getting nailed from behind by my uncle. He looked at me and didn't say anything. @ReAnimator Reagan

When I was 6 years old I was at a sleepover at my cousin's. I accidentally walked in on my aunt getting nailed from behind by my uncle. He looked at me and didn't say anything. @ReAnimator Reagan
Did he lick his lips or rub his nipples when your eyes met?

I remember in the early 90s renting a Voltron VHS from the video store and in the story Voltron fought this race of beasts that were equal to him in size and they all had blueish snake-like deadlocks for hair. Eventually they ended up teaming up with Voltron but for the life of me I can't find anything about this episode. I've searched the hell out of google but I can't even find a picture. Does anyone know if this was just a regular episode from the original series they put on VHS? It has to be since I can't find any Voltron movies from then.

Does anyone know anything about this episode, what it was called or anything? I'd like to see it again.

Last edited:
Yes, but, when your PARENTS don't think a 3 year old remembers anything and walk about naked and then I still have nightmares about it...

post-1401-1176770719.jpg

I played the shit out of this.

My brother had that. I never learned how to play it, but I was fascinated with it as a little kid.

I found some "80s remixes" of more modern songs. As you might have expected, I like the 80s remix versions a lot better than the real thing. Here's just a few:

Last edited:
It looks freaking huge! Could you imagine getting that thing for Christmas? I would have absolutely shit my pants!

I had one. It was 6 feet long. It was my all time favorite toy. Nothing brought me more joy as a child than the USS Flagg GI Joe aircraft carrier.

Back