Ultimate 80's Memories Thread - Part 2 - The 80s Strikes Back

have you ever made out with this poster?
93e9f5625d632cab5ce3b10b91351b51.jpg

raises hand
Heather Thomas was incredible. I also had the poster of her down in the hot tub, water just below her boobs. Wet top, nipples showing.

Her co-star on Fall Guy, Markie Post was also hot, great tits. Fall Guy was awesome. At least I remember it that way, all I really remember is them jumping the truck and Heather & Markie showing cleavage and being in bikinis.

have you ever made out with this poster?
93e9f5625d632cab5ce3b10b91351b51.jpg

raises hand

Every time I open this thread I am compelled to quote this post. Heather Thomas, in her prime, was a timeless goddess. She will be fwapped to 100's of years down the line thanks to Google.

Thanks, Google.

Heather Thomas was incredible. I also had the poster of her down in the hot tub, water just below her boobs. Wet top, nipples showing.

Her co-star on Fall Guy, Markie Post was also hot, great tits. Fall Guy was awesome. At least I remember it that way, all I really remember is them jumping the truck and Heather & Markie showing cleavage and being in bikinis.

I had that poster too. I remember watching the fall guy but didn't remember markie being in it. I never realized until after Night Court was over the rack she has.

Also, if you are into heather, then of course you probably have seen zapped. (even though it is a body double)
fuck I spent 1985 trying to use telekinesis to get chicks nekkid

Zapped-Promotional-Movie-Poster.jpg

68b75e42226237d29546e684472daae4.jpg

zapped.jpg

That stevie nicks song always gets my creative early 80's juices flowing

This song was first written for a horror movie, but was rearranged to use in the film flashdance. This is probably why they are all hardcore in the video.

Markie Post was hot on Night Court too. Nice name drop.

testarossa is still a nice looking car.

Love the Testarossa one of my all time fave cars. Had a poster of a white one in my room for years.

Ferrari%20frt%202.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could go back to the 80's and smash Jamie lee Curtis and vanna white when they were in their prime. Then drive away in a de Lorean and go on a serious yayo bender

80's had the best cars too. Countach, testarossa, supra, de Lorean dmc were all pimp in a space age sort of way. Just thinking about it makes me want to be a hitman/psycho like in drive or hotline Miami.

My Heather Thomas poster looked like the bottom of a birdcage by the time I was done with it. If it's ever found at the scene of a crime then I'm going to jail because my DNA is all over it.

The Goldbergs show is great for bringing up 80s memories.

image.raw

a41bf939dc7c867fa06f1d485518c74d.jpg

Jami Gertz in Less than Zero and Lost Boys was fine too

72fe6d11328608aec1c59f3bd87bd28e.jpg

Hotdogmovieposter.jpg

Valley_girl_poster.jpg

And I actually picked up 80s games from ebay the other week, still work great

DK-52.jpg

shigerusigned.jpg

Coleco-Mini-Arcades-Pac-Man.jpg

Back