UK Police Whistle Blower This Goes Right To The Top

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

This guy was a detective for the Met police in London and after watching what has happened to Tommy Robinson I looked a little further into it and found this. It seems that Muslim grooming gangs aren't the only major problem when it comes to paedophilia and England is the new Belgium. Hope it comes to the attention of those that can bring pressure to expose the problem just like Belgium did.

Last edited:
You just want us to watch a 30:33 long video, no cliffs or thoughts of your own? <codychoke>

Dude. Read the guidelines on thread starting.

Are we still surprised by this?

We have known for a long time about cover ups involving high ranking politicians/celebrities who were paedophiles. This shit makes me sick to my stomach and I have no doubts that police officers are implicit in the covering up of such crimes.

What kind of society are we, where we allow those with power to sexually abuse children unimpeded?

If this guys claims are true, any police officer found covering up these crimes should go straight to the gallows with the perpetrators.

I doubt this investigation will be allowed to go any further, and will probably be ignored by mainstream news reporting. Mr Wedger will probably end up "committing suicide".

Jimmy Savile was not an outlier, just a larger piece in a massive paedo puzzle.

Are we still surprised by this?

We have known for a long time about cover ups involving high ranking politicians/celebrities who were paedophiles. This shit makes me sick to my stomach and I have no doubts that police officers are implicit in the covering up of such crimes.

What kind of society are we, where we allow those with power to sexually abuse children unimpeded?

If this guys claims are true, any police officer found covering up these crimes should go straight to the gallows with the perpetrators.

I doubt this investigation will be allowed to go any further, and will probably be ignored by mainstream news reporting. Mr Wedger will probably end up "committing suicide".

Jimmy Savile was not an outlier, just a larger piece in a massive paedo puzzle.
its goes all the way to the top, monarchy and political establishment. The former prime minister Edward Heath was a known paedo

this is a documentary from a few years ago that was about child abuse linked to the elites on the isle of jersey, its pretty sickening some of the shit the elite in the UK do

First gays, now trans, tomorrow it's pedos.

Criticism of pedos will put you on "the wrong side of herstory" soon lads.

It's surreal how in Belgium, we are all pretty much aware of how bad the pedophilia problem is, especially when you go to the French speaking part. (Marc Dutroux was a Wallonian from Charleroi).

Understand this: Dutroux was living off welfare but had several houses on his name, and all evidence points towards him being a lower rank guy of a bigger network.

A lot of missing witnesses and detectives too. They all had unfortunate accidents or committed suicide.

It's surreal how in Belgium, we are all pretty much aware of how bad the pedophilia problem is, especially when you go to the French speaking part. (Marc Dutroux was a Wallonian from Charleroi).

Understand this: Dutroux was living off welfare but had several houses on his name, and all evidence points towards him being a lower rank guy of a bigger network.

A lot of missing witnesses and detectives too. They all had unfortunate accidents or committed suicide.

I don't like torture. It's sordid. Something only cowards take pleasure from. I don't even watch the Saw or Hostel movies.

But in Dutroux's case, I would happily make an exception. It would take so long to kill that bastard, I'd need to take a lunch break half way through.

its goes all the way to the top, monarchy and political establishment. The former prime minister Edward Heath was a known paedo

this is a documentary from a few years ago that was about child abuse linked to the elites on the isle of jersey, its pretty sickening some of the shit the elite in the UK do

Which is why I've never had any respect for our so-called, "elites".

Back