UK Hip-hop/Grime

This set though!! must listen.
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

skepta and stormzy are the only non-garbage grime artists

Scottish grime artist that went viral - Shogun

thats way, way better than i thought it would be. guy is legit.

i usually listen to the radio 1 rap show on the way home and i must say the quality of the newer artists spotlighted on the Fire in the Booth sessions is pretty poor. Some of these guys have albums coming out and the freestyles they have written is comparable to the stuff id write in high school when me and my mate thought we were going to be rappers. The Doc Brown one last week was much better, really the first decent one for a while, and that guy's like 40

Last edited:
All garbage.

Chip is the only UK guy worth listening to.

edit - and Devlin actually.

One of the most underrated, but respected by other MCs

Damn. Strange sub genre to pop up here.

Trellion is far and away my favorite. Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.

They've got an old track when they quote my old hip hop group and mention us. As a fan of theirs now, I was suitably impressed.

<mma4>

(yeah but they claim grime as an inspiration. They're playing close by in a few days. Thinking about going)

All good keep them coming.

Some old P Money:

Some new:

Hey bro im assuming your from the us ? If so i appriciate u taking the time to listen and share are grime scence its insane at the min the pmoney dot disses are crazy
Compare them to say drake meek and its not close are scene is mad right now if you get a chance dizzie rascal has just put a new album out called rascet its crazy no features harsley any hooks just pure bars it very good

If all you american rap fans get a chance listen to the stuff coming from here right now we are shiting on the newest us artists bad if you need any recomendations or questions just drop me a message x

Think that swayed it for dot get past the accent an listen to the fire thats an original grime sound too from the streets

Oh shit this is my last one now but listen to this mans story telling

Let me know what yas think

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
set below .1 hour 8 minutes in is the hardest grime track ever

It's all about TEMPA T. Didn't even know about this guy. He apparently is one of the original Grime mc's. A true hype man.

Back