UK: Four teens plow car into pedestrians, flee on foot, knives found, cops say not terror-related

How bout a twist:

Drunk driving chavs/hooligans who -- get this -- are incidentally Muslim as well! Then how do we treat it?

How bout a twist:

Drunk driving chavs/hooligans who -- get this -- are incidentally Muslim as well! Then how do we treat it?
Muslims are forbidden from drinking ergo they can not be Muslims. Checkmate Islamophobes !

Could be just normal shit heads from the sound of it.

lets not jump to conclusions guys, it was probably workplace vio....

fuck i cant do it. its islam, and you know because if it were white people, that would be like the 3rd sentence of the story

<{anton}>

i mean even if it was muslims, this could be a case of drunk driving and fleeing, i agree w/ Petey on this one. have to wait for more details

Well if they released their names it would be easy to gauge if its drunks or Islamist.
It is in any case. If they're not obvious Muslims, the names would already have been published.

If white westerners do a wrong, media jumps on it like it's the holocaust all over again.

11:01 sounds like drunks. Islamists usually attack crowds.

Anytime someone plows a car/truck into innocent pedestrians and they have knives in the car with them, it probably involves Islam.

Knife crime is a big problem in London, so it's not really surprising that knives were found in a car with 4 teenagers in it. I know you desparately want to blame muslims, but let's wait for the facts. If it was terrorism then the police would charge them under the terrorist act.

I'm no Columbo, but the time, location, & story sounds to me like some drunk fuckups crashed a car and ran away. If it was a terror attack, they would have stabbed people. The reports say the knives were found 'nearby'. It's common for some people to carry a knife, and if they are fleeing the scene of an accident, they would throw them away so as not to be caught with them.
I think is a good working theory. If this was a militant Islamic attack, these guys botched it badly. They all got cold feet and ran simultaneously? They had the knives but not the nerve to use hem, even though the driver had the nerve to attempt vehicular homicide? Allah does not reward that kind of D level effort.

So now were gonna also post threads discussing car accidents?

Cool!

Yesterday this dude slammed into a truck, everyone in the car died! discuss pls

So now were gonna also post threads discussing car accidents?

Cool!

Yesterday this dude slammed into a truck, everyone in the car died! discuss pls

Sounds like muslims, otherwise you would have said the names.

Because every muslim drives around with butcher knives...

lol you guys are hilarious

is it nate diaz gif time yet?

Back