UK: Four teens plow car into pedestrians, flee on foot, knives found, cops say not terror-related

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting? Intoxicated thugs or wannabe jihadis who couldn't finish the job. I wonder.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/78...lough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

Islington-London-car-877720.jpg

A CAR ploughed through a crowd of pedestrians in Islington, London, with police finding two knives at the scene near the Old Queen's Head pub.

At least three people have been taken to hospital following the incident which happened just before 11pm on Saturday outside the Old Queen’s Head pub on Essex Road – an area with many bars and restaurants.

Two men, who tried to run away from the scene, have been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and possession of points and blades after knives were found on the scene.

"Two knives were recovered at the scene; one inside the car and one found near to the car.

"Enquiries into the circumstances continue.

"This is not being treated as terrorist related.

"Officers from Islington investigate. The National Police Air Service also assisted with the investigation.

The Metropolitan Police have since confirmed in total four males between the ages of 17 and 19-years-old have been arrested in connection with the incident and are currently being held in police custody.

It comes days after Khalid Masood killed four people and injured 50 others when he drove his car along Westminster Bridge before stabbing PC Keith Palmer to death outside the Houses of Parliament.

Well if they released their names it would be easy to gauge if its drunks or Islamist.

Anytime someone plows a car/truck into innocent pedestrians and they have knives in the car with them, it probably involves Islam.

Anytime someone plows a car/truck into innocent pedestrians and they have knives in the car with them, it probably involves Islam.

If no car then it's just a bunch of soccer hooligans.

Anytime they say it isn't terror related, it's probably Muslims.

I'm no Columbo, but the time, location, & story sounds to me like some drunk fuckups crashed a car and ran away. If it was a terror attack, they would have stabbed people. The reports say the knives were found 'nearby'. It's common for some people to carry a knife, and if they are fleeing the scene of an accident, they would throw them away so as not to be caught with them.

Interesting? Intoxicated thugs or wannabe jihadis who couldn't finish the job. I wonder.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/78...lough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

Islington-London-car-877720.jpg

A CAR ploughed through a crowd of pedestrians in Islington, London, with police finding two knives at the scene near the Old Queen's Head pub.

At least three people have been taken to hospital following the incident which happened just before 11pm on Saturday outside the Old Queen’s Head pub on Essex Road – an area with many bars and restaurants.

Two men, who tried to run away from the scene, have been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and possession of points and blades after knives were found on the scene.

"Two knives were recovered at the scene; one inside the car and one found near to the car.

"Enquiries into the circumstances continue.

"This is not being treated as terrorist related.

"Officers from Islington investigate. The National Police Air Service also assisted with the investigation.

The Metropolitan Police have since confirmed in total four males between the ages of 17 and 19-years-old have been arrested in connection with the incident and are currently being held in police custody.

It comes days after Khalid Masood killed four people and injured 50 others when he drove his car along Westminster Bridge before stabbing PC Keith Palmer to death outside the Houses of Parliament.

For some odd reason they will let you comment on the other articles but not this one.

I'm no Columbo, but the time, location, & story sounds to me like some drunk fuckups crashed a car and ran away. If it was a terror attack, they would have stabbed people. The reports say the knives were found 'nearby'. It's common for some people to carry a knife, and if they are fleeing the scene of an accident, they would throw them away so as not to be caught with them.
Could be, but after the last 2 years, everyone knows that Islamic jihadis love using cars and knives.

Maybe they call hatchets "knives" in the UK, kinda like how their Asians are middle eastern whereas ours are the Bruce Lee type.

Could be, but after the last 2 years, everyone knows that Islamic jihadis love using cars and knives.

Definitely the modus operandi of the lone wolf jihadist, but I wouldn't snap judgment on every case involving a car accident & a knife. Unless they jump out & start stabbing people with it.

Maybe they call hatchets "knives" in the UK, kinda like how their Asians are middle eastern whereas ours are the Bruce Lee type.

Or the way every firearm involved in any US shooting is an "AR-15".

Definitely the modus operandi of the lone wolf jihadist, but I wouldn't snap judgment on every case involving a car accident & a knife. Unless they jump out & start stabbing people with it.
I agree. That's just the first thought that comes to my mind.

My money is on drunk chavs with knifes. Accidently hitting people then fleeing.

We'll know for sure once they release their names.
If Muslims start adopting European names, we will never know then because you know the media won't tell us. "John Smith drove a truck of peace into a market place. He was Asian looking with a beard. He wielded a schmitar and sliced people. No clear motive."

Ah progressivism. Londoners surely feel the cultural enrichment. However, these cars are becoming quite dangerous. It's about time we had a serious discussion about automobile control.

lets not jump to conclusions guys, it was probably workplace vio....

fuck i cant do it. its islam, and you know because if it were white people, that would be like the 3rd sentence of the story

lets not jump to conclusions guys, it was probably workplace vio....

fuck i cant do it. its islam, and you know because if it were white people, that would be like the 3rd sentence of the story
iKWAAhm.gif

Back