Uh-oh: Democrats had the worst May fundraising since 2003 [flop]

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
The Democratic National Committee raised nearly $4.3 million in May, making it the organization's worst May on record for fundraising since 2003, according to newly released Federal Election Commission data.

In May 2003, the Democratic group pulled in $2.7 million. Although 2017 is an off-year for fundraising, the DNC has raised between $4.5 million and $20 million every May in the nearly decade and a half since then.

The low number follows another rough fundraising month in April, in which the group hauled in $4.7 million, making it the worst April of fundraising since 2009.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez has said he intends to double the organization's budget from $50 million to $100 million this year, a change that will prove difficult if donations continue to remain below average. Perez defended his performance by saying he has only been leading the DNC for a few months now.

"Well again, I got there on March 1. And so, I was the first to say, we have a lot of rebuilding to do," Perez said on NBC.

The Republican National Committee reported $10.8 million in donations for the month of May, an off-year record-high number for the group
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-had-the-worst-may-fundraising-since-2003/article/2626603

Good to see that the donors act in their own best interest, that should make them very popular among Sherdog Democrats.

People are finally started to see they are wasting their money

and the MSM wont shut up on how the people are rising up against trump and dems are gonna rise up in retaliation to him

@HUNTERMANIA still feeling confident about your bet?

Tom Perez...

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaqhahahaahahqhahqhahahahahahahahqhqhahaahahahqhahahahhahahahahahha.

I wouldn't give a dime to those crooked libtards!

DC3uUd7V0AE-Cgt.jpg

Back