Uh oh....Colby vs Tyron just got REALLY personal

Damn, Colby’s sister is a handsome man

AMAZING, Tyron really shows his complete lack of intelligence with every statement he makes, before it was “everyone is a racist” now it’s “your women want me but I said no”, is this it? This is the best you can come up with, Tyron? How pathetic. I’m sure Colby will say something equally immature and the fan boys on either side will post reaction gifs and fight about who had a better round in a twitter fight.

What a time to be alive huh fellas.

Cant stand either one of these boring fighters. Tyquil the cure for insomnia, and the super cringey, closet nerd Colby.

My only hope is one of them hurts the other so bad, they never fight again.

But, we all know its going to be another boring 25 minute snoozer.

Lmaoooo if Colby's sister really tried to slide in woodley's DMs

Especially with Colby's mom having a past with Jon jones

Them Covington ladies have a type....

And by “type,” you mean MMA fighters, right?

Lmaoooo if Colby's sister really tried to slide in woodley's DMs

Especially with Colby's mom having a past with Jon jones

Them Covington ladies have a type....

You mean they like strong athletic men? I mean that's not really a revelation women like that. Jon Jones "I fucked your mom" comeback was rather lazy though. What next? He's going to post his dad can beat up Colby's dad? Even if it were true about him and Colby's mom I'd like a little more originality.

Seriously? Is this what we've become? TMZ with punching?
The welterweight division has been kind of boring lately. Some people will latch onto anything.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is that the woman from The Onion? The one that was on the In The Know segments?

You mean they like strong athletic men? I mean that's not really a revelation women like that. Jon Jones "I fucked your mom" comeback was rather lazy though. What next? He's going to post his dad can beat up Colby's dad? Even if it were true about him and Colby's mom I'd like a little more originality.
The truth hurts

Colby has got people wanting to see Tyron fight again. But yeah, there’s a point where stuff like this can go into cringe territory.

Is it me or is Colbys sister a straight dimepiece?
She's not. Fuckable, aside from looking similar to ber bro... arguably fuckable... if you lower or have low standards for attractiveness. Dimepiece = a 10 or practically one.

Hope it's true, don't get why people hate the drama.
Look man, all we want is to see two guys bloody each other until one is beat too badly to defend himself.
We don't need any of that street shit, like saying mean stuff. It's not classy.
<DisgustingHHH>

Woodley trying really hard to build up some press. Dude sister with no records to post. If it happened where the screenshot?

Back