Uh oh....Colby vs Tyron just got REALLY personal

I listened to a Radiolab episode a few days ago from July 27, 2017 named "Breaking News", where it talked about voice recognition software. Here is the video instead of me trying to butcher the explanation.

<PlusJuan>
Seriously who gives a shit.

in my limited sample size seems white chicks are going for bigger and bigger butts. maybe to attract certain type of men. that's fine by me i don't like huge butts now and it definitely won't age well in 20 years. good things asian women are doing their part to make sure tall white guys are not neglected

"Boo Boo Belt"... sounds like a status the mods should impose on troublesome Sherbros.

tyron woodley reinforces the black twitter sterotype and i hate him for it.

these clowns couldn't fake up enough drama for me to bother watching them cuddle for 25 minutes.

I blame all of this on conor. It was different when chael did it for some reason.

Seriously? Is this what we've become? TMZ with punching?
It's been this way awhile.

giphy.gif

Tyron shot his father on the toilet.

hard to take a guy serious who got KO'd stiff by Marquardt

I don't get your point besides being a steroid violator with 11 career KO's what is so shameful about getting KO'ed by Nate he has legit power especially if he's juice boxed up...

So the sister wants Woodley and Jones smashed his mum. The Covington women definitely have a type.

No sir, I don't like it. A fighter's family should be off limits, even if a member of the family chimes in first. The bout is between Woodley and Colby, everything else is just noise.

Disagree with this part.

You throw your name in the mix, you're fair game.

Back