Uh oh....Colby vs Tyron just got REALLY personal

I don't believe Tyrone or Jones. Not even a bit.

2 of the biggest bullshitters especially Jones who is a pathological liar.

Tyrone is obviously lying or he would have just posted them. Now he is going to look pathetic when it is proven he is making this up.
Agree reminds me of the time that cuck Alvarez claimed Conor had another woman pregnant but had zero proof. Carnt wait for Colby to bash that nerd

Damn Colby getting Cucked big time

He’s basically

51-nTwK1aHL.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

You do know you can create fake convos like that, right? There are apps that do so for Twitter, IG, FB and other social media platforms.

I listened to a Radiolab episode a few days ago from July 27, 2017 named "Breaking News", where it talked about voice recognition software. Here is the video instead of me trying to butcher the explanation.

Lots of white girls like black guys. Its 2018 and this is still shocking and controversial? Lol
<PlusJuan>
Seriously who gives a shit.

Colby's sister is nothing but an attention whore and a coattail straggler

She's got zero business trying to ride Tyron's dick. That whole family is annoying

wtf does "you sent trying to slide and getting shut down" mean? I'm younger than woodley and i don't understand wtf he is sayin.

Lmaoooo if Colby's sister really tried to slide in woodley's DMs

Especially with Colby's mom having a past with Jon jones

Them Covington ladies have a type....
How come those "types" of men aren't embarrassed to admit that? Most of other 'types" wouldn't say that sort of stuff in a serious way to the rest of the world.

How come those "types" of men aren't embarrassed to admit that? Most of other 'types" wouldn't say that sort of stuff in a serious way to the rest of the world.
Admit what? Who?

If you mean Tyron, I still don't understand

this agitator thinks there's lotsa perverts and nerds and minors on this forum

"I’ll bring the to the presser." And people said Colby is cringy. Tyron should bring a translator with him.

Social media is a disease.

I need a translator now with this stupid social media/internet slang. "Slide"? Like slide into 2nd base on a ground out fielder's choice?

Why doesn't he just say, "you deleted the DMs saying you wanted me to SLIDE my BBC into your tight white pussy"? Would have made it easier for us squares. Was it hipness, laziness, or those damn character limits (or a combination of all 3)?

Just social media slang.

Sliding into someone’s DMs = making a pass

Sending someone a DM = what you would do any other time

Back