Uh oh... animals leaving Yellowstone in droves

47745366.jpg

lmao

Wait... Only bison?

Now maybe if numerous other types of animals were all hightailin' it out of there at once (bison, squirrels, deer, bears, capybaras, kookaburras, titmouse, domesticated house cats, esquilax)

just fucking tell me am i gonna died or not, dont fuck around cause this looks serious

People are accepting that as real footage? Really?

Geologists can give us a bit of warning before it goes off properly anyway, so I'd say we're good.

I like how the Bison are on the correct side of the road. Perfectly orderly, as if they were being featured in a training video for other Bison to learn ideal evacuation protocol, 1st week on the job

yep, with the exception of that drunk guy at the end.

dat evolution.

People are accepting that as real footage? Really?

If you can't trust beforeitsnews.com who can you trust?

Those guys are very skeptical and really look into stories deeply before publishing them.

You only have to look at their other stories to know you're dealing with level heads here:

"Flight 370 Clone In Storage At Tel Aviv Airport"

"Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor Patent"

"The Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

Looks like the leader of the heard took a wrong turn somewhere. You know there's a buffalo in that back of the pack wondering where the hell this dipshit is taking us.

Those guys are very skeptical and really look into stories deeply before publishing them.

You only have to look at their other stories to know you're dealing with level heads here:

"Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor Patent"

The Bison migrate out of the park. They is such a booming population, that they are trying to find new territory, and go into nearby valleys and cattle land. Its actually a big issue in Montana, because they have a big hunting season now for out of bounds Bison. It's a endangered species which only live freely inside Yellowstone.

Pretty much the Cattlemen association own Montana. Anything that conflicts with cattle grounds, gets taken out.

But if they are running from a super Volcano, I will suck up my pride and say I'm wrong.

I hate you.

they're heading to alaska to sign the petition to be part of russia

Beforeitsnews may be my favorite website, how many comments did it take until this story was linked to the Bible? The posters there are great about believing every crazy theory, and believing that they all have something to do with alien civilizations and the hidden messages of Christ.

guys GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS

hide yo kids ! doomsday is tomorrow

There's nothing scary about all life on Earth ending. Death only sucks when loved ones are left over to grieve.

Back