Uh oh... animals leaving Yellowstone in droves

If there was ever any evidence that the apocalypse was on its way, that video is undeniably it.

Or it could just be their annual migration - the one where the park service warns people about bison running on the roads:
Bull bison are starting to make their way over Sylvan Pass into Yellowstone from the Shoshone National Forest. Please keep an eye out for them as they are often walking in the road and sometimes will even sleep in the middle of it. They are mostly heading to the Hayden and Pelican Valley areas. The bison rut starts in early August, and afterwards a large number of bulls will head back out again.

Yeah I packing up up and moving to Mexico.

my house is exactly 999 miles from yellowstone. i swear to god, if theres an announcement that says "everyone 1000 miles or farther is fine" im going to flip my shit.

my house is exactly 999 miles from yellowstone. i swear to god, if theres an announcement that says "everyone 1000 miles or farther is fine" im going to flip my shit.

you believe the government? you know who also believed the government?

the guy filing cabinets at independence day when the aliens attacked, HE IS DEAD.

0092012_Woody_Harrelson_011.jpg

Uhh, how the hell do they know how to use roads?

By "use" do you mean, able to realize the most convenient path in that area, which would display an obvious direction to where they were headed.?

It doesn't seem all that out of the ordinary to see them using a road. Also, once one starts, they will all follow. I know this because I have studied how groups of animals travel intensely.

By "use" do you mean, able to realize the most convenient path in that area, which would display an obvious direction to where they were headed.?

It doesn't seem all that out of the ordinary to see them using a road. Also, once one starts, they will all follow. I know this because I have studied how groups of animals travel intensely.

I mean the one at the end that used a hand signal to get over.

That and the fact that they were all using the right lane.

Well, there goes my plans to head there this summer.

Meh. You should be fine. :)
2012-movie-stills-004-jpg.1151715

I mean the one at the end that used a hand signal to get over.

That and the fact that they were all using the right lane.

I missed the one using a hand signal.

And maybe they're smart enough to get out of the way of the car heading towards them. I know this because I have studied how groups of animals travel intensely.

Bison have always respected the rules of the road and that's a commonly known wild wild west tid bit you Yankee city slickers

The Bison migrate out of the park. They is such a booming population, that they are trying to find new territory, and go into nearby valleys and cattle land. Its actually a big issue in Montana, because they have a big hunting season now for out of bounds Bison. It's a endangered species which only live freely inside Yellowstone.

Pretty much the Cattlemen association own Montana. Anything that conflicts with cattle grounds, gets taken out.

But if they are running from a super Volcano, I will suck up my pride and say I'm wrong.

Flip that 999 upside down...

Reminded me of this:

Brad Kohler had so many muscles that he was more thumb than man. And when he took a big step and wound up for a double splash page Thing vs. Hulk haymaker punch, everyone in the entire world saw it coming except poor Steve Judson. This punch was such a force of nature that local wildlife left the area the night before. The fact that Steve Judson woke up later, not dead, means that he will spend the rest of his life being hunted by military researchers wanting to harvest him for tank parts.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/10-mixe...hat-displayed-rag-doll-physics/#ixzz2x8lBXB1u
http://www.cracked.com/blog/10-mixed-martial-arts-knockouts-that-displayed-rag-doll-physics/

Move along. Nothing to see here.

i was scared shitless for a second, but now i feel ok.

or are you just trying to protect us so our last moments are peaceful?

i don't live with the thought of Yellowstone and our impending doom nearly as much as I maybe should.

I missed the one using a hand signal.

And maybe they're smart enough to get out of the way of the car heading towards them. I know this because I have studied how groups of animals travel intensely.

47745366.jpg

Back