Uh oh... animals leaving Yellowstone in droves

Haven't you seen that Steven King movie?

9189283.jpg

i dont mean to spread panic all over the world, but its probably, probably just some minor undead outbreak, level 3 tops

Interesting.

Last week I was watching the movie "Super Volcano".

A bunch of bison were running away in the movie. Followed by a huge eruption of the Supervolcano, which spewed volcanic ash over 3/4 of the nation.

FEMA cannot save us.

I like how the Bison are on the correct side of the road. Perfectly orderly, as if they were being featured in a training video for other Bison to learn ideal evacuation protocol, 1st week on the job

Who cares animals are stupid. They don't even believe in science.

I like how the Bison are on the correct side of the road. Perfectly orderly, as if they were being featured in a training video for other Bison to learn ideal evacuation protocol, 1st week on the job
I was really impressed with their road manners. Would be really cool to run beside them.

They also say 1/4th of the Elk herd has disappeared (possibly left yellowstone)

this interests me, not sure how helium relates to a volcano but I'll google after watching the 100

Tom also shares with us that helium releases are now at 1000 times above normal while a complete media blackout also exists.

Uhh, how the hell do they know how to use roads?

Turns out they are just sick and fucking tired of asshole tourists.

If some of us manage to survive I guarantee you someone will blame it on global warming.

Back