UFN 94 pbp/discussion

that was a bs stoppage too, imo. he was trying to defend himself and he's protesting it as miragliotta steps in

let them fuckin fight, man, god.

not as bad as the brunson one, but yes, i'm serious, i don't like that stoppage.
Really don't agree w this. I think this one was a good one

fuck peahead had he won id cash in 200 dollars fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

to each his own. i'm not alone in my opinion, nor am i wrong, just my opinion.

damn needed peahead to win to finish and win all 3 parlays fuckkkkkk fuck fuck my lifeeeeee

I am going full Barry on everyone here.

LOCK OF THE FUCKING NIGHT AND YOU BITCHES BETTER TAIL MY ASS. MICHAEL JOHNSON WILL WIN THIS NEXT FIGHT AND YOU ALL SHOULD TAIL ME WITH YOUR WHOLE BANK ROLL AND CHILDRENS TUITION FOR COLLEGE. FUCK THEIR FUTURES, YOLO.

WHO TAILED ME AND MADE THEIR WHOLE YEARS INCOME IN ONE BET. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY "MEMBERS ONLY" BETTING SITE WHERE I GIVE OUT ONLY GIMMES AND LOCKS FOR EVERY UFC EVENT AND WILL MAKE THE BOOKIES BLUSH WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU WILL TAKE FROM THEM.

HERES MY WEBSITE WWW.IDONTKNOWSHITABOUTBETTING.COM.

WHO TAILED ME AND MADE THEIR WHOLE YEARS INCOME IN ONE BET. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY "MEMBERS ONLY" BETTING SITE WHERE I GIVE OUT ONLY GIMMES AND LOCKS FOR EVERY UFC EVENT AND WILL MAKE THE BOOKIES BLUSH WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU WILL TAKE FROM THEM.

Are you picking all favorites? :D

Holy shit at MMABettingTips. Another big loss, and then look at his recommended props. Buried.

Thank you. I was initially on Poirier but after seeing that you were confident enough to type in capital letters I decided to put my entire bank roll on MJ. Now I can retire.

My eight legged parlay is one fight from 11U pay out, I'm hedging a bit on MJ.

Let's go Poirer, preferable KO.

Well thank you lord for hedging.

Overall up 3U, 6U+ in MMA, 3U lost at boxing. Good event.

24u up. Crazy, could have been +45u with Brunson DEC

Random Sherbro- Hey DP "who hit you the hardest in your career?".

Dustin- "Connor did!"

Random Sherbro- "What about Michael Johnson?"

Dustin- "I fought Michael Johnson?"

Well... after a couple of though months Im here again.

Lazy gambling took me back to where I was at beggining of 2016 but tonight I got on track again. Just mad for not betting MJ tonight.

Next week card have a couple of mismatches IMO.

Holy shit at MMABettingTips. Another big loss, and then look at his recommended props. Buried.
Stfu bro every investment has its ups and downs. Just look at Apple, they were close to bankruptcy once and now they make billions.

i'm really fiending a fucking 4 figure pay day. but hey, smaller wins add up and i definitely can't complain about £600 for a night's work - especially when i have some really strong leans on brazil and manchester (portland looks disastrous though).

hope everyone made it out okay. next week should be killer.

Thank you. I was initially on Poirier but after seeing that you were confident enough to type in capital letters I decided to put my entire bank roll on MJ. Now I can retire.
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY SAGE ADVICE. I AM THE KING OF BETTING MAKING 1400% OF MY BANKROLL ON EVERY UFC CARD. PAY ME ALL YOUR DOLLARS + THE RIGHTS TO YOUR FIRST SON/DAUGHTER AND WE WILL CALL THE PAYMENT ON MY ADVICE EVEN.

+2.5u profit on ufc tonight but lost it on Canelo dec =/ hopefully next week will be more profitable

congrats to the winners!

A fuckin' Rocky story.
It's been a tough year, betting big on every favourite doesn't work anymore. We'll just blame it on USADA though. It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep making excuses.

Back