UFN 141 Blaydes vs Ngannou II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
bAzzyXT.jpg

Seems like an exciting card for bettors! I see tons of opportunities for parlays

Morono +105 I like quite a bit. Can’t see that price holding for too long.

I like Blaydes even at -200, not sure if the price gets better though maybe. I'm biting at -170 or around there if it gets there.

Ngannou doesn't seem mentally in the game right now and I'm a big Ngannou fan and the mental aspect is a big part of the fight game. If Ngannou can't get the ko (he is hesitant to let go of his hands these days) and Blaydes has a pretty good beard, he has is going to get taken down and getting ground and pounded. Balydes has improved since their first fight, Ngannou not so much.

Last edited:
Wow Ngannou an almost 2-1 dog?! I'll take him and Pavlovich parlay. Only way Blaydes wins is he wrestle fucks Ngannou for 25 minutes and puts on a snoozer in China

AND Jag at 3-1 dog?!?! Bruhhhhh I'm ready to cash out this event

Morono +105 I like quite a bit. Can’t see that price holding for too long.
I don't think morono will win.
My assessment

Kenan

-okay ground
-lacks experience (both of his two fights were arguably lucky punches, no experience in three full rounds)

+good striker
+good tank
+calculated aggressiveness (he smells when the opponent is about to go down)
+power puncher
+gas tank is slightly above average

Morono

-poor striker
-poor footwork (just bounces around wasting energy, even a wrestler like Mein caught his chin twice. Kenan will definitely catch him)
-poor submission
-as tank is fair

+aggressive
+wild swings
+some grappling ability

I am biased against Asian fighters. I never trust them. They let me down all the time cough *KZ* cough *Soukhamthat* Even when they are winning the fight, they always somehow manage to drop the ball. Having said that, I still think Kenan will win.
If the fight takes places on feet, Kenan will win. If you see Kenan's fight with Aldana, Kenan knows his shit.
If it goes to the ground then its 50/50.
So Kenan has the advantage. Better hedge your bet there buddy.

Your bias against Asian fighters should decrease after seeing Song Yadong this event, that dude is fucking scary for a 20 year old

Anyone know anything about Smolka's opponent. Smolka -260 against anyone seems odd.

Your bias against Asian fighters should decrease after seeing Song Yadong this event, that dude is fucking scary for a 20 year old

Yep, I’m excited for this kid’s future. Looked amazing vs Arantes.

My assessment

Kenan

-okay ground
-lacks experience (both of his two fights were arguably lucky punches, no experience in three full rounds)

+good striker
+good tank
+power puncher

Morono

-poor striker
-poor footwork (just bounces around wasting energy, even a wrestler like Mein caught his chin twice. Kenan will definitely catch him)
-poor submission
-as tank is fair

+aggressive
+wild swings
+some grappling ability

I am biased against Asian fighters. I never trust them. They let me down all the time cough *KZ* cough *Soukhamthat* Even when they are winning the fight, they always somehow manage to drop the ball. Having said that, I still think Kenan will win.
If the fight takes places on feet, Kenan will win. If you see Kenan's fight with Aldana, Kenan knows his shit.

I don’t think you know what hedge means and I also don’t think you have a good handle on things at all. There are lots of flaws in your post, but I’ll just leave it at that.

My assessment

Kenan

-okay ground

+good striker
+good tank
+power puncher

Morono

-poor striker
-poor submission
-as tank is fair

+aggressive
+wild swings
+some grappling ability

I was going to jump on Kenan, but then remembered Morono's fight with Moontasri where I was huge on Moon due to Morono's lack of technicality.... and he 30-27ed him easily. Morono is high output and makes guys uncomfortable. I think he will win a decision here, even in China, if Kenan can't KO him.

Anyone know anything about Smolka's opponent. Smolka -260 against anyone seems odd.

He looks pretty good... he will definitely have a huge edge in the striking, but I think Smolka is a bad matchup for him. I don't expect him to be able to escape if it hits the ground, which, given how skinny his is, it probably will. Line seems perfect right now.

I don’t think you know what hedge means and I also don’t think you have a good handle on things at all. There are lots of flaws in your post, but I’ll just leave it at that.
I think you are being abrasive and pouting your lips because I don't agree with your opinion. I've seen some of your bets and you sound like a dude who knows whats going on. FYI, most of our bets are similar by the way. But yeah, lets see next week and see who is right.

Any of u degens chasing value then Kenan Song odds are really good rn. I'm going to bet yuge on Blaydes, stylistic nightmare for Ngnoob.

Any of u degens chasing value then Kenan Song odds are really good rn. I'm going to bet yuge on Blaydes, stylistic nightmare for Ngnoob.
man, that main fight is seriously dangerous. If the old Ngannou comes back, Blaydes is in for a rude awakening. However, if it is still that retarded Ngnoob, then high five bro. As for me, I am staying out of this one.

Anyone have anything on Pavlovich? Is he really a match for Overeem? The dude is from Russia so... prolly a danagerous guy. He is also from eagle mma, where its members are sponsored by the Russian Oligarch Magomedov, the dude who sponsored Khabib.

He's definitely not 20 years old. When he made his pro debut in May 2013 he was announced as 19 years old. In November the same year at RUFF 11 he was also announced as 19. At One FC 24 in December 2014 he was announced as 20 years old. All of the fights are on Youtube. I doubt that he was 14-15 when he made his debut. He's at least 24.

Capture76.PNG Capture77.PNG

I think you are being abrasive and pouting your lips because I don't agree with your opinion. I've seen some of your bets and you sound like a dude who knows whats going on. FYI, most of our bets are similar by the way. But yeah, lets see next week and see who is right.

Lol, not pouting my lips at all. I wouldn’t come here if I wasn’t looking for other opinions, there’s just a lot that is wrong with your post so it’s hard to take as serious input. It’s just one bet though so it’s not make or break for me or anything, but I do strongly feel like the value is on the side of the dog here. Good luck tonight, hope we both make some money.

Back