UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

Going to this card. Hope it's fun. Wonder if i'll be able to live bet from my phone.

Anyone interested in selling me a 5dimes account? Got banned by Tony back in the day becuse I accidentally bet on a lower weight Thai boxing match that had started unknowingly to me, think it was like 25 bucks. Tony didn't like that. <Lmaoo>I'm sick of my book scalping +150 bouts to +110 and only getting access to lines at the literal last final hour... will pay in bitcoin!

And or opinions on how to get a new account, lol<Moves>
When the hell did 5Dimes have odds on a Thai boxing match? Only time I remember since 2013 was they had a couple of lines on Lion Fight when Tiffany van Soest was their champion and it was on AXS TV. I only recall that even happening once.

When the hell did 5Dimes have odds on a Thai boxing match? Only time I remember since 2013 was they had a couple of lines on Lion Fight when Tiffany van Soest was their champion and it was on AXS TV. I only recall that even happening once.

Guy who's translated named is "CP Freshmart". I shit you not. Check him out on boxrec, he has quite a number of defenses now.

I meant it's a boxing match with a thai fighter, not like... the rule set. <Lmaoo>

Oh, huge value, BetOnline has Korean Zombie by submission at +1000 while it's +360 elsewhere. This is a guy who submitted Dustin Poirier and has the only twister submission in UFC history.

Oh, huge value, BetOnline has Korean Zombie by submission at +1000 while it's +360 elsewhere. This is a guy who submitted Dustin Poirier and has the only twister submission in UFC history.

Wow, great spot! I put down 0.5u on that. I think it may be his most likely path.

I'm taking Joseph Morales, Luis Pena, Ashley Yoder, Thiago Moises, Bobby Moffett, GDR, And Korean Zombie. Liking some of the unders as well. Lets make some moneyyyyy honeyyy. Also Lets Go Tony Bellew !! lol

under 2 1/2
Sanchez/De La rosa
Moises/Dariush
Moffett/Skelly
Yoder/Cooper
Pena/Trizano
Barber/Ciffers
under 1 1/2
Ramos/Gunther LOL

I'm taking Joseph Morales, Luis Pena, Ashley Yoder, Thiago Moises, Bobby Moffett, GDR, And Korean Zombie. Liking some of the unders as well. Lets make some moneyyyyy honeyyy. Also Lets Go Tony Bellew !! lol
What's your reasoning for Morales?

I stand to win 5k amazing value.

This is how tight the Rosa RNC is going to be on Jobber Joby tonight... isn't even going to have to put the hooks in if Joby's recent history if indicative of anything... <Lmaoo>

What should stop me from placing a big bet on GDR? Can Pennington take her down ?

Didnt know betonline had props, cant find them under mma

he should have given up on MMA after Ishihara KO'd him...

I think Smith by KO is the best bet on the card. Chew him up with leg kicks and land the big shot. Erosa just gets too reckless and starts swinging with his hands down.

I think Smith by KO is the best bet on the card. Chew him up with leg kicks and land the big shot. Erosa just gets too reckless and starts swinging with his hands down.

Yeah but the line's like -160... not really a hidden nugget or anything.

zombie out to 2.1, wonder if we see him hit 2.2

Back