UFN 136 PBP/Discussion

Hunt getting rocked by Alexey

Smh over 7 units on hunt

I just got crushed.
<31>:rustled:

Is there a post fight show on FS? I guess not right

yea this explains why oleinik went from 2.90 to 2.00 in 2 days. Hunt took a dive. Disgusting this happens in highest level. First Ngannou and now this
You lost, stop whining. Blachowicz went from -110 to +145, and he beat the fuck outa Krylov

If Hunt were to throw the fight, why would he throw a hard enough punch to maybe knock Oleinik out? He would've been killed by the russian mob if he accidently KO'd him

I'm such an Oleinik fan too, I feel like such a fool adding so much more on Hunt.

yea this explains why oleinik went from 2.90 to 2.00 in 2 days. Hunt took a dive. Disgusting this happens in highest level. First Ngannou and now this

You guys screaming fix must have lost your minds. So they agreed that Hunt would take a dive but somehow thought it would be wise to let Oleinik eat clean shots from him along the way?

I'm such an Oleinik fan too, I feel like such a fool adding so much more on Hunt.
I actually don't... Hunt should've won that, he got rocked by a weird punch and then made a total mistake on the ground with 20 seconds left. Oleinik even said that 2-3 more of those kicks could have ended the fight. At +100 I still think it was the right play

this next card sucks as well bunch of nobodies and boring fights. nothing to bet on. will be terrible wait until conor card

Mark Hunt is 44 years old with tons of brain damage, short arms, limited grappling game. Why would there ever need a fix for him to lose to a talented finisher like Oleinik.

Is this the end of Markunt, or nah?
hopefully the end of him and arlovski. I don't want to see their faces again. 30 years of MMA and zero improvements by those guys. why keep feeding them big cheques

Fight obviously not fixed, and Hunt was clearly the right side at -120. Stupid mistake by Hunt with 20 seconds left to not defend and try and get up, he was only a few leg kicks from victory, surprising that clean punch that Mark landed did not end it.

this next card sucks as well bunch of nobodies and boring fights. nothing to bet on. will be terrible wait until conor card
I love the next card compared to this one, I think there will be a lot of action filled fights. Too bad Belal/Zaleski got scrapped

What are you talking about, next weeks card is a really fun one

Honestly. Don't feel bad. In an alternate universe Hunt won by TKO & you are saying that you can't believe you got Hunt at -110. You are also kicking yourself that you didn't add a little more.

Honestly. Don't feel bad. In an alternate universe Hunt won by TKO & you are saying that you can't believe you got Hunt at -110. You are also kicking yourself that you didn't add a little more.
Hunt wins this 9 times of 10 and loses one time when he gets money from Russian mafia.

was up 4 units and went 4 units on hunt, oh well at least not a loss.

Back