UFN 135 - Gaethje vs. Vick - Lincoln, NE

Almost forgot this thread existed... seems like the last event was forever ago. I’m on Vick, Fili, Faria, and Dober. Gl everyone I prob won’t be too active on the pbp, big exam Monday

Anyone else having problems with BetDSI? Since the upgrade, the front page looks all fucked (on multiple different browsers/operating systems) and now I can't even log on with this captcha security thing.

Sandhagen +110 on 5dimes, is this an error or an insane amount of money just came in on Iuri?

Sandhagen +110 on 5dimes, is this an error or an insane amount of money just came in on Iuri?

I see him -200 reduced on 5d. So if it was +110 it was a line error that they fixed quickly.

Ahh I see, yeah Best Fight Odds just had it wrong. 5d has him -200.

FWIW I have 22, 8 dollar DK lineups, all containing Mickey Gall.

I do not think he will be heavily owned and this will give me leverage over the field if he does what I think he will do.

It worked with Moicano last card.

I also have zero James Vick. Even if he wins a decision it is possible he doesnt end up on the optimal lineup and I will gain leverage that way as well. I need him to not finish early.

Justin is a solid pick in DK, I was trying so hard to fit him in but couldn’t. I could see quite a few people going double main but I don’t think that wins this time.

Justin is a solid pick in DK, I was trying so hard to fit him in but couldn’t. I could see quite a few people going double main but I don’t think that wins this time.

You can't win the big GPP's going double main. You can win $ for sure in the 50/50's or H2H contests with the right matchups when you do it though.

Honestly, there is value in both JG and Vick for GPP's this week, but doing both in the same lineup doesn't make sense. But there's almost no question that whoever wins the ME is gonna have a big DK score, so there will be value on that guy.

People all over Fili, MJ up to +120. I had pretty decent action on Fili +120, I'm gonna freeroll that and then just see what opportunities might come up live.

Got Dober -200, Figuiredo -150, Hill -150, Sanders -110, Sanchez at even, Fili +120, Gaejthe +145. Took a little on Sullivan at +275 and Krause at +400 who unlike my other picks, I dont really expect to win. Have Anders, Barberena, Sandhagen and Calderwood in some lotto tickets.

You can't win the big GPP's going double main. You can win $ for sure in the 50/50's or H2H contests with the right matchups when you do it though.

Honestly, there is value in both JG and Vick for GPP's this week, but doing both in the same lineup doesn't make sense. But there's almost no question that whoever wins the ME is gonna have a big DK score, so there will be value on that guy.

Yep, especially with the way Justin fights.

Erik Anders is currently -1429 on BetDSI.

<{Joewithit}>

I bet him ITD at -266 earlier on 5D.

Yeah I have u1.5 at -145 and u1.0 at -109. I think Anders probably gets Williams out of there relatively quickly.

Isn't the under 1.5 the play on that fight? I mean why are the odds so good? Its weird.

Pretty fucking excited to watch this card even if I lose money lol. Anyone eyeing a particular fight for live betting? I feel like Faria/Calderwood could give some pretty good odds between rounds if it stays pretty even looking.

Pretty fucking excited to watch this card even if I lose money lol. Anyone eyeing a particular fight for live betting? I feel like Faria/Calderwood could give some pretty good odds between rounds if it stays pretty even looking.

Hill/Casey for sure. How much distance Hill is able to keep should decide it.

Had to bet 2u on Anders-Williams over 0.5 rounds at 1.825 (-121).

I understand Anders has some hype and is an "A-level athlete" BS or whatever.. but that line just seems off to me. I mean.. I am betting that this fight does not end in the first 2 and a half minutes.

Largest bet on this card for me.

Rani dec is +450. I can see him outscrambling Luke and winning the first 2 rounds but tiring and holding on for a decision win. Haven't pulled the trigger, but eyeing this one. Might take a small stab at it.
I took the openers at +410. I think Sanders could be pretty good at defending subs against Rani’s type of bjj, who’s not catching you with one explocive move. Sanders has one track mind and when that is set at defending subs, I think he’ll just get controlled, not subbed. I think Sanders is also indecisive when he feels he’s in danger. He kind of sucked in his last fight against totally gassed opponent for the latter half after getting tagged. But I really want Rani to win, so could be wishful speculation.

Back