UFN 134 Shogun vs Smith

I’m happy taking him straight but you’re prob right about that. I’ll throw a small bet on the dec as well

lol was hoping for a better dec line, pass for me.

I like the Ledet dec bet. He loves pumping the jab and doesn't throw many power punches.
He threw some heat at Sherman. Lots of knees too. Rakic has smaller head and better movement, so I trust he won't get finished either even though he is a lhw.

Damn if Corey had a better chin, I would bet him with more confidence. Short notice + glass chin.

I like the Ledet dec bet. He loves pumping the jab and doesn't throw many power punches.

Are you worried about the leg kicks? Ledet seems to be very susceptible to them.

I think ledets last fight might have been more boring than CANnou Lewis and I'm not sure the UFC likes his jab stinking the joint out style. I think it was a split last time when he deserved a UD. Rakic can definitely make it competitive with his kicks and stance switching and take it to the cards. I don't think the UFC are high on Ledet and can see him dropping a decision here and getting cut

He threw some heat at Sherman. Lots of knees too. Rakic has smaller head and better movement, so I trust he won't get finished either even though he is a lhw.

Yeah, because Sherman is very hittable. In his last fight, he was very happy to circle and jab.

Are you worried about the leg kicks? Ledet seems to be very susceptible to them.

I think ledets last fight might have been more boring than CANnou Lewis and I'm not sure the UFC likes his jab stinking the joint out style. I think it was a split last time when he deserved a UD. Rakic can definitely make it competitive with his kicks and stance switching and take it to the cards. I don't think the UFC are high on Ledet and can see him dropping a decision here and getting cut

Ledet is mainly a boxer and he is susceptible to leg kicks.
I wouldn't bet on Ledet straight, the way I would play the fight would be Ledet dec or FGTD.

Sherman threw really heavy leg kicks in R1 against Ledet, then limped his back foot for the rest of the fight after Ledet started blocking them. Rakic drops his hands every time he throws a low kick. Even Barrosa had some success in timing and countering that stuff.

Last time Ledet was supposed to face a 196 cm tall beast grappler, but ended up fighting a stubby low volume ko artist. I don't blame him for trying to take is safe.

Godbeer tried to kick Ledet's legs. Ledet got annoyed, took him down and subbed the guy.
<mma4>

I have not found Taha’s latest fight, but I think he could do better in cage that in ring. He’s strong and explosive. Could be pretty good at wall walking. Nad’s top control has not been that great and that’s not what TAM is known for either, so I think Taha has a change to land more damage or get a ko even if Nad could somewhat control the fight with takedowns and grind him against cage. Taha’s scramles are promising and he got dominant positions over both of his Rizin opponents at some point, though I do expect less risk taking and better cardio from Nad. That sub Otsuka sinked seemed pretty tricky btw, but I'm not sure about that.

Taha opened at 2.65 and is now 3.0. I think there could be some uk degen money on Nad. He was well overvalued against Haqparast at least.

Meek has been training with Usman at the UFC performance center. Confidence increase

all in on Meek to threaten Fabinski with his axe in the Octagon :D wonder if anyone is actually stupid enough to bet this shit

1y2rcoW.png

I’ts a shame in 2018 over/unders aren’t being released at the same time as the moneylines anymore. I wonder if it’ll ever go back because I rely heavy on those lines. They wait until the day of the fight to release them, it’s so stupid. Why are books limiting action to their players.

Corey is very skilled, but his game isn't suited to LHW where guys can walk through his non-threatening strikes to land on his weak chin.

Yea I mean there’s a scenario where he can wrestle fuck but I don’t trust that chin at all.

Anyone else notice how there arent many prolific leg kickers in the HW division? Werdum and Overeem would be the most prolific still fighting, Pat Barry and Hardonk if you wanna go back to recent memory. Overeem doesnt even leg kick anymore. I wonder why so few HW implement a leg kick heavy style.

x6iwyq.gif

Put $100 on Rua at +195 and $100 on Anderson at +140. Anderson looked really good in his last fight and I feel this is more of a 50/50 fight. Not sure how Rua will look but Smith being that much of a favorite feels off, not sure if that line occurs before the Evans fight and I think most people knew Evans was done before that fight.

Back