UFN 134 Shogun vs Smith

man i think stosic gets the job done but too much juice for a newcomer and kimball underestimated probably because of his appearance.

man i think stosic gets the job done but too much juice for a newcomer and kimball underestimated probably because of his appearance.
Can't take kimbal seriously until he moves down in weight. He admits his best weight is lower but he can't stop eating

Gl with the site. Have you thought of getting into draftkings. Another angle that handy to be able to write about. As dk player I'd appreciated for take from dk perspective as well.

Gl with the site. Have you thought of getting into draftkings. Another angle that handy to be able to write about. As dk player I'd appreciated for take from dk perspective as well.

i have no experience with it but i've had a few people on my facebook page ask me about it. if i can make it a fulltime income then it's something i'll definitely look into.

why have Fabinski been out almost 3 years?

Meek is easily the most dynamic fighter Fabinski has ever faced. I think he is way harder to outwork/grind than Fabinbski's previous opponents.

Also interesting ,Liu and Stasiak trained together at Jackson-Wink.

Also interesting ,Liu and Stasiak trained together at Jackson-Wink.
hmm guess we should fade them then :) JW still seem to be in a horrible slump esquibel,Swanson,Alister,Tybura,Sherman,Pedro,cowboy ect ect all lost lately i saw that in marts they were on 22 fight losing streak =/

Seems a bit Chinese supplemented. Dude's not a great grappler, and it's hard to really get a feel for athleticism against the sort of competition he's been fighting.

Have you seen his recent fights? His grappling looks pretty good, has great TDs.

Need to watch Liu is he a good athlete from what you have seen?

He's very similar to Yadong, think they were teammates for a while

Have you seen his recent fights? His grappling looks pretty good, has great TDs.

He's very similar to Yadong, think they were teammates for a while
Interesting

I will watch some of him today, and chime in with my thoughts

Im all over Davy Grant, if he fights smart he shoud get the job done with esse. Kimball fights smart but have weak defensiv wrestling and bjj, if he coud keep it standing i think he can get the win, maby he coud loose R1 cus Darko looks juiced and looks like he spends to much enegy with his technique.

Stasiak is well rounded and strong bjj, i think Stasiak is to much for China

IMO the biggest problem with Kimball is that he became a fighter because he thought his dad wanted him to (and probably would love him more), which is almost always a bad psychological basis for doing anything successfully

Im all over Davy Grant, if he fights smart he shoud get the job done with esse. Kimball fights smart but have weak defensiv wrestling and bjj, if he coud keep it standing i think he can get the win, maby he coud loose R1 cus Darko looks juiced and looks like he spends to much enegy with his technique.

Stasiak is well rounded and strong bjj, i think Stasiak is to much for China
Naah Bermudez will win, Darko too. But I agree with You about Stasiak, he is well rounded and can make problems to anyone.

I'm struggling to find a fight where Darko doesn't look at least a little bit vulnerable. Why do people think he is good?

Back