UFN 134 Shogun vs Smith

I hit Shogun at +210 before the price drops further. Smith is dangerous at LHW but Shogun was elite and can pull off wins even against younger and dangerous men still. Corey Anderson is tempting at +185 vs 38 year old Glover. But betting either Shogun or Anderson are true value bets where they could win or get stopped so you can't be too confident either way, It's true gambling where you just take the value on the price and hope for the best in both cases.

Odds are way off on one of the fight pass prelims, IMO.

Anybody know anything about Diakiese’s opponent? I’m not familiar. Is this a bounce back squash match?
This Nasrat beat mostly cans, he is dangerous in stand up but Marc is more well rounded and should get it done.
Im on Diakesie all day

To find recent Liu tape you have to search his Chinese name (刘平原), which will give you full WLF events, then find his placement on the card.

Meek did well against Usman and Fabinski is hard to cap because of long lay-off and pretty poor level of opponents. (I caught Meek’s early odds at Betsson and I have 2u at 2.0.)

This Nasrat beat mostly cans, he is dangerous in stand up but Marc is more well rounded and should get it done.
Im on Diakesie all day

More well rounded? I'm assuming you then mean Diaklese has better grappling. This Nasrat must have absolute dogshit grappling if the big advantage for Diaklese is that he's "well rounded". Because Diaklese has looked lost with his grappling in the UFC so far.

More well rounded? I'm assuming you then mean Diaklese has better grappling. This Nasrat must have absolute dogshit grappling if the big advantage for Diaklese is that he's "well rounded". Because Diaklese has looked lost with his grappling in the UFC so far.

nasrat is the better wrestler - not even close. i also think nasrat can hang on the feet.

Marc Diakesie
-fought better competition
-athletic
-trains at ATT
-has better grappling and wrestling imo

Going non-tout for a week, been in a bit of a slump lately on tips and took my second biggest losing day this year yesterday, across a few sports.

Current feelings

Rakic - Small/Medium play - Ledet looked mediocre in his last fight, and Rakic seems to have the better range-striking arsenal. Was considering Ledet till I realized the fight was happening at LHW, which I think further advantages Rakic.
Rua - Small play - Smith feels overvalued. Would be going bigger if it was a 3-rounder
Anderson - Medium/Big play - Glover's starting to show his age, and Anderson's chin is more of a liability against guys who are a lot quicker/more explosive than Glover. Glover also historically demonstrated issues with power wrestlers, and Anderson really, really impressed me with his annihilation of Cummins. Anderson's in my top 5 LHWs for skill, just let down by his chin.
Stasiak - Big play - Liu looks mediocre as hell in the footage I watched. Absolutely no reason for Stasiak to have opened as a dog, especially with this being Liu's first trip outside China for a pro fight.

Going non-tout for a week, been in a bit of a slump lately on tips and took my second biggest losing day this year yesterday, across a few sports.

Current feelings

Rakic - Small/Medium play - Ledet looked mediocre in his last fight, and Rakic seems to have the better range-striking arsenal. Was considering Ledet till I realized the fight was happening at LHW, which I think further advantages Rakic.
Rua - Small play - Smith feels overvalued. Would be going bigger if it was a 3-rounder
Anderson - Medium/Big play - Glover's starting to show his age, and Anderson's chin is more of a liability against guys who are a lot quicker/more explosive than Glover. Glover also historically demonstrated issues with power wrestlers, and Anderson really, really impressed me with his annihilation of Cummins. Anderson's in my top 5 LHWs for skill, just let down by his chin.
Stasiak - Big play - Liu looks mediocre as hell in the footage I watched. Absolutely no reason for Stasiak to have opened as a dog, especially with this being Liu's first trip outside China for a pro fight.
Need to watch Liu is he a good athlete from what you have seen?

Need to watch Liu is he a good athlete from what you have seen?
Seems a bit Chinese supplemented. Dude's not a great grappler, and it's hard to really get a feel for athleticism against the sort of competition he's been fighting.

Back