UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

Not sure its fair to say that. He looked tired in the Stipe fight, but he fought like a dummy and got sucked into a fight where he was defensive wrestling the whole time. Against Blaydes he didn't seem to gas at all.

True. But Blaydes is ok fighting a slow paced fight with a lot of feints and looking for opportunities. BB isn't usually that patient. And because BB is so hittable and Ngannou probably will have success landing early, Francis likely isn't going to be able to help going for the finish. Odds are he gets it imo, but if not I'd bet he's tired after rd 1.

Ngganou/Lewis fight being discussed in the UFN 132 thread? What is this anarchy?!?

Ngganou/Lewis fight being discussed in the UFN 132 thread? What is this anarchy?!?

Wow. I didn't even notice LOL. Oops.

Ulka Sasaki/Jenel Lausa Under 2½ +125 and Kenan Song/Hector Aldana Under 1½ +105 are two unders I really like on the Singapore card.

Ulka Sasaki/Jenel Lausa Under 2½ +125 and Kenan Song/Hector Aldana Under 1½ +105 are two unders I really like on the Singapore card.

Agreed. I also feel like most of the undercard and prelims will go over, aside from these. I sent one of my goons to Vegas to put 300$ on Sasaki and u2.5 combo at +240.

Currently Sasaki ITD is +135 which is a very ugly price and will probably inflate back up slightly.

All n all, wouldn’t be surprised to see Sasaki do a bonehead move though, I’m conditioned to seeing these types of things on Asian cards.

Ulka is a real "live by the RNC, die by the RNC" kinda guy.

Wiktoruspro has his own style and people should be used to that by now or if they don’t like it they can use ignore.

I caught Xiaonan at 3.0 thanks to Wiktoruspro’s post about her volume. His posts get conversations going early on which is good even if some of the stuff is meaningless. No need to be a dick about it and gang up on the underdog.

Ok, I'm gonna stop being a dick (I realize that I am somewhat being one) but you surely have to agree that when you say something as retarded as his "numbers" post in a betting forum of all places you can expect to be called out, possibly by multiple individuals. He's the one making fun of someone's country, spouting off the STFU's and then a classic "too bad we can't meet irl". Wiktoruspro’s such a poor victim and underdog.

Ok, I'm gonna stop being a dick (I realize that I am somewhat being one) but you surely have to agree that when you say something as retarded as his "numbers" post in a betting forum of all places you can expect to be called out, possibly by multiple individuals. He's the one making fun of someone's country, spouting off the STFU's and then a classic "too bad we can't meet irl". Wiktoruspro’s such a poor victim and underdog.
He started to talk about my parents so I fired back.
Get back on topic.

Last edited:
I don't get the Pedro bettors? What's the logic there? Pedro doesn't seem to have a skillset beyond being a huge LHW, and I feel like a Pedro bet's essentially 'OSP just can't take a shot'. I handicap it with OSP like -150 as the better-rounded fighter, and the worst I can see it is a true 50/50.
I feel like OSP has been slowing down physically since the Oezdemir fight and Pedro's more young and fresh? IDK just playing devil's advocate.

Taking Sasaki r1 small at +325, I haven't watched much on Lausa yet but I've watched a lot of Sasaki and if he sees a sub opportunity he springs like a cobra. If Lausa's TDD is seriously boxer-tier then this fight will be over quickly.

Back