UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

Mayweather vs Mcgregor was the closest thing to a lock with reasonable odds that i've ever seen

pac-man vs floyd , floyd vs cloner , danis vs lauzon (this was metamoris) are the three 'locks' iv'e seen in the last 5 years. especially danis vs lauzon given that it paid +money

i know ALOT of people in this section (the old ones) used pac-man vs floyd and vs cloner to build BR.

pac-man vs floyd , floyd vs cloner , danis vs lauzon (this was metamoris) are the three 'locks' iv'e seen in the last 5 years. especially danis vs lauzon given that it paid +money

i know ALOT of people in this section (the old ones) used pac-man vs floyd and vs cloner to build BR.
There have been two boxing locks in the last month. Crawford vs Horn and Inoue vs McDonnell

i can't remember the last time i've seen so many unjustified juiced favs and live dogs on a card.

You got Metamoris odds? I've never seen grappling lines open.

I don't think you understand what "value" actually means. If you think Cerrone has a 45% chance of winning the fight (I'm just making this up, doesn't reflect what I actually think), but his ML is +170 (where it is now) which implies he only has a ~35% chance of winning the fight, then that's value.

In that scenario you give Edwards a 55% chance of winning the fight, but his -200 ML implies he has a ~65% chance of winning the fight. That is an inflated price tag and the opposite of value.

It's subjective based on where you rate each fighters' % chance of victory, but if you honestly think Edwards' line is accurate and that he wins 65% of the time in a fight with Cowboy, then you probably shouldn't be doing this

Like FarmerHenry alluded to I was mimicking and mocking Wiktoruspro for his ridiculous post. Alright, I'm done flaming him for it but I just had to jump in this one time as it was such a low-quality comment, even by his standards.

Like FarmerHenry alluded to I was mimicking and mocking Wiktoruspro for his ridiculous post. Alright, I'm done flaming him for it but I just had to jump in this one time as it was such a low-quality comment, even by his standards.

Ahh ok. I missed that original comment. Was skimming through the thread and yours was the one that jumped out at me lol. My apologies sir

You got Metamoris odds? I've never seen grappling lines open.
Bookmaker had pre-fight and even had live lines open during some of the Metamoris cards a few years ago during the Golden Age of live martial arts betting. I recall Dean Lister being a massive favorite in 2014 over Josh Barnett just before getting caught in a scarf hold choke and submitted by Barnett not long before time ran out.

I think every and any dog is worth playing except Hector Aldana who they picked up from the local Home Depot.

These are all B level and C level fighters, nobody deserves to be that big. Flip the coin card.

I’m sure if I spread my stakes across the board I’d come out in the green.

I don't get the Pedro bettors? What's the logic there? Pedro doesn't seem to have a skillset beyond being a huge LHW, and I feel like a Pedro bet's essentially 'OSP just can't take a shot'. I handicap it with OSP like -150 as the better-rounded fighter, and the worst I can see it is a true 50/50.

I don't get the Pedro bettors? What's the logic there? Pedro doesn't seem to have a skillset beyond being a huge LHW, and I feel like a Pedro bet's essentially 'OSP just can't take a shot'. I handicap it with OSP like -150 as the better-rounded fighter, and the worst I can see it is a true 50/50.
Its a coin flip but hard to trust OSP

Its a coin flip but hard to trust OSP
So you're taking a coinflip at - odds? I think that neither Pedro or OSP are trustworthy. I'm still not sure what exactly Pedro is actually good at aside from being an absolute unit. His striking seems pretty rudimentary and his submission game was Rountree (Rountree chokes himself out on the blanket getting into bed most nights) and Sasparov (Who looked like a WW in there)

Hes lost like 3 of his last 4 bets why are you so bothered about his opinion?
The extension of his betmma.tips address is LucasPicks. "We are a team of two passionate MMA fans that share picks after years of experience analyzing and betting on MMA professionally." I thought that it's a capper team around Luca Fury. Oracle made it's first picks two weeks after FurysFight Picks took 12 unit hit. Maybe he wanted to hit reset and also get some more people in while concentrating on Bitcoin boom.

Back