UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

Magny at -600 now.

putersmash.gif

Just Hammered Till at +140 for arbitraging. Looks like Till will be the favorite across the board soon.

I concur. Furthermore, Bermudez has below average striking defense. Nor does he have good takedowns. Grant has a clear path to victory. If he can keep the fight standing he wins.

Bermudez got rocked bad and was actually lucky to get the takedown. I thought he was keeping his left hand low to draw a right hand so he could change levels, dip underneath and get the takedown but instead he just took the right hand flush and was almost put out. His striking is definitely a weak point but his submission game looks high level. I am inclined to think he has little to no striking skill and got by so far on his ground game.

Why the sudden shift?
Wonderboy was -160 less than a day ago and now both till and wonderboy are -115

Till/Wonderboy just feels like Cruz/Cody or Barao/TJ. On paper, WB is just too much for him but Till is young and always improving. His understanding of distancing is great aswell. IIRC Cruz/Cody prices were similar to whats happening now.

I also think Till is the most crisp striker WB has ever faced in MMA with power to match. He may not be as explosive as Woodley but he may be more dangerous with his hands due to actually throwing more straights instead of overhands.

I think the fight is closer than everyone thinks even though WB is too much for him on paper. Play might be the dog here too. If you wanna bet WB, just wait it out. But if you wanna play Till, you may wanna jump on about now due to the hypetrain fucking with the prices.
But we'll see.

Why the sudden shift?
Wonderboy was -160 less than a day ago and now both till and wonderboy are -115

if thompson is not injured just be happy that youre getting a better price.

all things being equal, imo, wonderboy at even money is just UK money being overly emotional

I just would like to point out that Till was looked at as overrated a few fights ago. There were many in here talking about how he's got limited tools and was a one sided fighter.

I think he's a great fighter. But I think the line has now switched to WB having the value. But then again the over is priced similarly and I think if WB wins it probably goes late likely a decision

to pull the trigger on Wonderboy now at -110 or see if he goes to plus schmoneyyyy???

edit: took the shot for 1.5u. who nuked Till from +140 yesterday to -110 today...

to pull the trigger on Wonderboy now at -110 or see if he goes to plus schmoneyyyy???

edit: took the shot for 1.5u. who nuked Till from +140 yesterday to -110 today...
Whole lot of butter tooth Brits are laying their hard earned money on Till. Can't say I blame them.

Elias -400 lol. We ARE living in the juice era. I pulled the trigger on Knight -150. I think Amir can get him down but Mississippi Mean can do some serious damage off his back. That's it's for this week though. Driving down south to attend a funeral so not getting a lot done this week and ditto for next week. Good luck boys.

I just would like to point out that Till was looked at as overrated a few fights ago. There were many in here talking about how he's got limited tools and was a one sided fighter.

I think he's a great fighter. But I think the line has now switched to WB having the value. But then again the over is priced similarly and I think if WB wins it probably goes late likely a decision

I was one of those and bet Cerrone over him and he was very impressive. I am all over Thompson so hopefully till doesn’t fuck me over again.

Elias -400 lol. We ARE living in the juice era. I pulled the trigger on Knight -150. I think Amir can get him down but Mississippi Mean can do some serious damage off his back. That's it's for this week though. Driving down south to attend a funeral so not getting a lot done this week and ditto for next week. Good luck boys.
I actually think I'm gonna bet Trevor. He's kinda lame but he knows what he needs to do and it's his chin I usually worry about

I was one of those and bet Cerrone over him and he was very impressive. I am all over Thompson so hopefully till doesn’t fuck me over again.

But it's possible Cerrone is tailor made for a guy like Till

Back