UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

Went over some fight study today.

Anybody see Gina Mazany's first two fights? They are old so they don't matter but the opponents were hilarious. She literally might aswell have been fighting two bags of potatoes, and it kindof looked like she did in one of them.

His pregnant GF went to hospital? Yeah physically probably this helps him but not knowing details it could potentially affect him negatively mentally.

Till must be stressed with weight issue and this...

Went over some fight study today.

Anybody see Gina Mazany's first two fights? They are old so they don't matter but the opponents were hilarious. She literally might aswell have been fighting two bags of potatoes, and it kindof looked like she did in one of them.
Yea that one warpig was hilarious

I think Molly is going to beat Robertson

Robertson is the most one dimensional fighter ever...yeah she has decent BJJ, but she can't strike at all and her wrestling is pretty garbage too. Molly's takedown D is kinda bad but I don't think it's bad enough to get submitted by G-Rob, and she is going to wreck on foot.
Lmao your evidence of gillians wrestling sucking is her loss to a vet wrestler like barb honchak, her wrestling has looked good otherwise, she took down Calvillo when she was 20. Molly has been taken down easily by 5ft strawweight strikers with .500 records. She's a chubby non-athlete with no wrestling or grappling whatsoever. Gill is easily capable of getting takedowns here, legit brown belt and she's gonna make it look easy. Betting on molly as a fav is inexcusable here.

Lmao your evidence of gillians wrestling sucking is her loss to a vet wrestler like barb honchak, her wrestling has looked good otherwise, she took down Calvillo when she was 20. Molly has been taken down easily by 5ft strawweight strikers with .500 records. She's a chubby non-athlete with no wrestling or grappling whatsoever. Gill is easily capable of getting takedowns here, legit brown belt and she's gonna make it look easy. Betting on molly as a fav is inexcusable here.

I agree, I’m not betting on Molly. The more I thought about it paying juice on her is straight degen. Esp bc Gill is only 22 and trains at ATT

Surprised but not surprised at how big an underdog Kelly is. Several unknowns about Breese but people still paying the juice. Huge layoff, and although Tom looks good for the weight, he is essentially fighting in a new body that has not been tested in a combat situation. Kelly is a big, gritty grappler that will bring the pressure.

I’ve arbed out of Till ML. Too much variance for me w this whole weight cut and GF issues.

FDNGD +100.

Either Meatball wrecks Robertson standing or Robertson does get Molly down and most likely subs her. A rare occasion where I'd be mildly surprised if this one sees the cards.

Surprised but not surprised at how big an underdog Kelly is. Several unknowns about Breese but people still paying the juice. Huge layoff, and although Tom looks good for the weight, he is essentially fighting in a new body that has not been tested in a combat situation. Kelly is a big, gritty grappler that will bring the pressure.

I always wonder if non-HW dadbods like Kelly affect the lines much or not. Could be the case here.

1,25u on Kelly @+300. I don't care if everyone's on Breese and Kelly is talking about retirement, at these odds I've to put something down.

I'm on kelly as well.. i definitely dont see this being a banger but he'll fight for my money amd at +275 its hard to pass up on it

I'm putting a little on Hot Sauce +320. Theodorou just never looks that impressive to me. Yeah, he finds ways to avoid damage and do enough to get W's against guy on Smith's level, I get it. Theo should be favored. But this line is too wide. He has no desire to finish, which also gives more time for hi to potentially get caught or get put in a bad spot. IDK, maybe it's throwing a little $ away but Theo -350 is just stupid to me.

Just about to say. Odd to see money on Hot Sauce pouring in. If he can't get the takedown (difficult) early and keep Elias down (more difficult), that's going to be a problem for Trevor. Big gas tank issues. He's like a lesser version of Dan Kelly imo.

Robertson got absolutely wrecked by Calvillo, you use ths fight for your evidence? Then so boldy at that. When exactly dd Robertson get a takedown? Closest thing I saw to one was middle of rd 2. Robertson had a great double leg entry, timing and setup. Problem was her back was rounded and her base was too high to get the lift to blast through that dbl. Calvillos underhook didnt help either. Robertson more fell into her rather than through her and as a result displayed some good chain wresttling going low with a trip which also failed. That chain wrestling did look good but t was the result of bad dbl technique.

EDIT: Robertson also caught a body kck near the end of rd2, she did fucking nothing.

Another problem Robertson backers will have is she wil go for the sub rather than hold postion. Molly will be getting back up continuously even if Robertson can get a multiple takedowns. This fight is in Molly Land. Robertson is not wnning a DEC. Her only shot is SUB by armbar. To go further it prob will need to be in rd 1 because if t's not not that means Molly either defended the takedown or she defended the sub. So essentially you're banking on Robertson by RD1 Sub(ARMBAR) lol. Of course RNC s possble but I favor armbar here

FDNGD +100.

Either Meatball wrecks Robertson standing or Robertson does get Molly down and most likely subs her. A rare occasion where I'd be mildly surprised if this one sees the cards.

Thats smart.

Last edited:
FDNGD +100.

it's gonna cash because gill will sub her, but take the better value and just bet gill itd or sub. molly has no power.

Robertson got absolutely wrecked by Calvillo, you use ths fight for your evidence? Then so boldy at that. When exactly dd Robertson get a takedown? Closest thing I saw to one was middle of rd 2. Robertson had a great double leg entry, timing and setup. Problem was her back was rounded and her base was too high to get the lift to blast through that dbl. Calvillos underhook didnt help either. Robertson more fell into her rather than through her and as a result displayed some good chain wresttling going low with a trip which also failed. That chain wrestling did look good but t was the result of bad dbl technique.

EDIT: Robertson also caught a body kck near the end of rd2, she did fucking nothing.

Another problem Robertson backers will have is she wil go for the sub rather than hold postion. Molly will be getting back up continuously even if Robertson can get a multiple takedowns. This fight is in Molly Land. Robertson is not wnning a DEC. Her only shot is SUB by armbar. To go further it prob will need to be in rd 1 because if t's not not that means Molly either defended the takedown or she defended the sub. So essentially you're banking on Robertson by RD1 Sub(ARMBAR) lol. Of course RNC s possble but I favor armbar here

Thats smart.
lmfao an armbar is the only way she can finish on the ground? no other way? give me a break. you're also overrating molly's get up game based on certain instances where she's stood up from under PURE STRIKERS who are 5ft tall natural strawweights with .500 records, AKA total cans she was given to look good against, and one of them was a split she arguably lost.

calvillo dominated her but she was 20 at the time, she took her down with a nice body lock trip, calvillo was 28 and wrecked shit in the ufc just a year later. gill was a kid. it's been 2 years and she's at ATT, she will improve. molly is nearly 30 and is garbage.

your post makes no sense. r1 armbar or bust? wtf? so she can't just stay on top for 2/3 rounds? weird, weird post.

i'm extremely familiar with mccann, she is horrible. she will get taken down and subbed.

Last edited:
stephen-thompson-darren-till-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

neil-magny-craig-white-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

arnold-allen-mads-burnell-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

jason-knight-makwan-amirkhani-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-01-1000x.jpg

FO3r8h2.jpg

eric-spicely-darren-stewart-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

daniel-kelly-tom-breese-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

lina-lansberg-gina-mazany-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

bradley-scott-carlo-pedersoli-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

gillian-robertson-molly-mccann-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

elias-theodorou-trevor-smith-ufc-fight-night-130-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

Back