UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

I am kind of angry that I was so wrong on the line movement, a lot of guys called it right for WB/Till.
The line for the Lansberg fight also moved so much, would have been a great opportunity for free money

524B7284-88B4-47DE-A8A5-7C15152AC695.jpeg F5AEA607-CEA8-4D07-A0AF-BD0C2293A02C.jpeg

Seeing this floating around, possibly weighs even more then 174.5?

so much for point-fighting wonderboy

even more so that he goes for the stoppage in addition to the fight being in liverpool.

adding wonderboy round three to rounds four and five

That trick doesn't work, still all the weight is on the scale. 1 foot, 1 and a half foot or 2 feet it's still the same weight.

Pretty sure by shifting your weight around you can definitely get a different reading, from what I’ve experienced before, could be wrong.

Pretty sure by shifting your weight around you can definitely get a different reading, from what I’ve experienced before, could be wrong.
Maybe at the moment of shifting the weight moves but the guy reading the number will wait for the number to settle and that number will be the same.

Even on a shitty home scale it doesn't work.

That's a problem obviously but not one fighter I've heard talk about it prefers sleeping dehydrated and cutting early in the morning

The only thing they are pissed about is that it takes some of the morning time to cut.
Do you think they will chug on water the night before and only cut in the morning if they had afternoon weigh-ins? No, they would only have time to cut even more during the day.

Man, and I'm concerned for cutting ~8-9 pounds for a powerlifting meet, jeez.

Wonder if that big move in the Robertson/McCann line was insider knowledge on weight cut difficulties? Am a little surprised she couldn't lost 1 extra pound in an hour.

The only thing they are pissed about is that it takes some of the morning time to cut.
Do you think they will chug on water the night before and only cut in the morning if they had afternoon weigh-ins? No, they would only have time to cut even more during the day.

Man, and I'm concerned for cutting ~8-9 pounds for a powerlifting meet, jeez.
I have no idea I have just heard multiple coaches and fighters say the old weigh in made it easier.

And theres this, can't just be a coincidence?

Stats are there. new weigh in procedure does not work. Change it back

Guys, do you think Magny is able to finish White early? I watched a lot of White fights and he comes to kill or to be killed. u1.5 is really tempting.

Can't really afford to miss weight when your nickname is "Meatball"

<{nope}>

Good that the fight is on but that Till can't weigh more than 188 tomorrow is a big thing, I think normally on fight night he is around 200 or even higher

Back