UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

Darren Till weighed in at 174,5 with the towel, he's not going to weigh in again

Ufc won’t let till cut anymore weight, official statement to come.

So Till will win this now. FML.

I have money on Till but this isn't a case of slacking cutting weight and coming over, he looked like death yesterday and has obviously tried extremely hard to cut the weight and failed. This could have taken a huge amount out of him, all depending if this fight still goes ahead I may cash out.

Seems like all that talk about being a LHW fighting at WW back fired.

Bet 365 got WB by dec or Ko/TKO @2.25 which I totally think it’s worth it since I really don’t think he’ll sub Till.

Looks horrific even at 174.5.

main-qimg-a44f802a5b665a630a551ffe230e3e55-c

Yeah. I was a bit worried about Zombie Till. Annoying to me since a lot of my action is on 'fight to start round 4 + WB to win', and I don't think Zombie Till goes that far.

2u - Thompson @2.00

I know there’s that bizarro fact about fighters coming in over but yolo.

I'm very interested in what the family emergency was, that granted Till the extra hour. It's all so strange, extra hour for family emergency, then comes a 40 minutes or so before the hour is over and weighs 3,5 lbs over

I'm very interested in what the family emergency was, that granted Till the extra hour. It's all so strange, extra hour for family emergency, then comes a 40 minutes or so before the hour is over and weighs 3,5 lbs over
My guess: there's no emergency. They used that to grant him an extra hour, but Tills team decided it isnt worth it to keep cutting.

My guess: there's no emergency. They used that to grant him an extra hour, but Tills team decided it isnt worth it to keep cutting.
Yeah I also think there is no emergency, but I read that the UFC wouldn't let him cut anymore weight.

Let's hope that WB doesn't make a problem out of this and that the fight is still on.

William Hill took the Till - WB betting line of their site, don't let this be a sign of the statement that will come

Give him all the money he wants UFC!!! Don't fucking ruin this

Last edited:
New weight cutting rules are a disaster. There werent this many misses before the early weigh ins...

New weight cutting rules are a disaster. There werent this many misses before the early weigh ins...

Not the rules are the problem, but people who try to cut 30 pounds in one day.

Not the rules are the problem, but people who try to cut 30 pounds in one day.
That's a problem obviously but not one fighter I've heard talk about it prefers sleeping dehydrated and cutting early in the morning

Get magny in, i think id rather watch wonderboy get another HL reel ko anyway

Back