UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

I dont really recall how good Amirkhani's sub defence is but iirc, it gets really sloppy once he gasses late. Knight may snap up a sub or finish on the feet.

Someone just smashed Gillian Robertson.
HUMPDANCE.gif

No uknown injury, but he had a knee operation after the second Woodley fight and broke both his thumbs in the Masvidal fight but that is known. Besides that just the standard hype train. Stipe was +150 against Ngannou, Dillashaw like +180 against Cody, same shit

Heh, my biggest bets of the last couple of years included Stipe and TJ. Also included Rockhold v Romero and Frankie v T-City. So I don’t know shit but I’m all over WB at even money.

Oh fuck off is this tomorrow and not today?! Who the fuck has an event in a Sunday?!

Oh fuck off is this tomorrow and not today?! Who the fuck has an event in a Sunday?!

Liverpool vs Real Madrid in the CL final today. Nobody in England would watch MMA today anyways.

Hi guys, have put money in a couple of parlays that i thought paid out well.. woul like your inputs on the same.. looking to add another 2 leg parlay, suggestions would be welcomed..

Thompson to win
Taleb to win
Breese to win
Lansberg to win
$40 returns $201

Knight to win
Magny ITD
McCann ITD
$30 returns $232

Hi guys, have put money in a couple of parlays that i thought paid out well.. woul like your inputs on the same.. looking to add another 2 leg parlay, suggestions would be welcomed..

Thompson to win
Taleb to win
Breese to win
Lansberg to win
$40 returns $201

Knight to win
Magny ITD
McCann ITD
$30 returns $232

Parlays are a bad idea, especially ones with more than 2 legs

Just 13 minutes left and Till didn't weigh in yet

Meatball also didn't weigh in, so only the 2 scousers are left

EDIT: Now Meatball weighed in at 127 with the towel and gets an extra hour to lose the pound

Last edited:
Molly missed weight. 127. She has 1 hour to lose the extra pound.

Meatball also didn't weigh in, so only the 2 scousers are left

EDIT: Now Meatball weighed in at 127 with the towel and gets an extra hour to lose the pound
Still no sign of Till and it's past 11 AM already

I thought a fighter needed to weigh in before 11 AM to get the extra hour, so I don't know what is going on with Till and if he can even weigh at all.

Please don't tell me this ME is of!

Although its a great fight and I'm loving +100 on Thompson, I would fucking LOL @ the UFC if that fight got pulled.

NOBODY else on the card is worthy to headline

Due to a family emergency Till gets 1 extra hour

Hardy came out and stood on the scale to measure his own weight, then went back to the scale at the back where Till was. So Till KNEW that he was overweight. Then the UFC guy comes out and says "Due to a family emergency we are giving Darren Till an extra hour to weigh in". Basically Till is over by quite a bit and will probably need TWO HOURS to get down, if he can at all. This way, they give him an hour now and he fails in an hour then comes back an hour later and makes it. Scummy conduct by the UFC.

Back