UFN 126 PBP/Discussion

Not a great night for live betting due to all the 1st round finishes.
Tybura loss hurt tonight.

Yancy was shit, i really like the guy so i let that influence me. He's just not very coordinated, like he started boxing at 20 or something.

I was gonna bet Alves until @Gugabe pointed out the o1.5 value (went from 1.83 to 1.22) saved me big time

They just showed a clip of GOATifi working out at my gym. It's a good gym so confidence increase that he's gonna beat OSP

Last minute 4U play on Cowboy vs Medeiros fight ends ITD saved the night

23.74u night, though only 2.7~u if you don't count the straddle. Pretty good result, IMO.

I still ended up at the end of the night thanks to the maint event FDGND, but fuck sake Tybura really fucked me. I was so shocked when I checked the results this morning. To me, thats my biggest shock of the year with regards to MMA. Tybura has the advantage in almost every aspect? Oh well, MMA is unpredictable as fuck sometimes. Also gutted i didn't bet Cowboy, had a feeling he'd win but I pussied out.

Biggest bet of the night with Cerrone hit, but I still took a loss. Tybura winning would have had me in the positive.

Sorry to any Trinaldo backers. I lost that one for you guys since I bet him. Vick takes my money again.

I still ended up at the end of the night thanks to the maint event FDGND, but fuck sake Tybura really fucked me. I was so shocked when I checked the results this morning. To me, thats my biggest shock of the year with regards to MMA. Tybura has the advantage in almost every aspect? Oh well, MMA is unpredictable as fuck sometimes. Also gutted i didn't bet Cowboy, had a feeling he'd win but I pussied out.

It's HW dude and BB packs huge power for all his faults it really isn't a shocking result you can't trust HW's in four ounce gloves anything can happen.

Didn't watch live, only just watched the card now, ended up being a damn good night.

Piechota ITD @ 2.10 - £50 for £105
Morono ITD @ 2.05 - £50 for £102.50

Jared Gordon ITD @ 3.40 - £20 for £68
Sarah Moras DEC @ 3.40 - £20 for £68
James Vick Round 3 @ 12.00 £20 for £240

Curtis Millender ML @ 2.50 - £50 for £125
Sage Northcutt DEC @ 4.00 - £40 for £160
Brandon Davis DEC @ 2.05 £50 for £102.50

Marcin Tybura ITD @ 3.50 - £45 for £157.50
Martin Tybura SUB @ 13.00 - £15 for £195

Donald Cerrone ML @ 1.90 - £150 for £285
Donald Cerrone ITD @ 3.00 - £65 for £195

Parlay:

Northcutt DEC
Davis DEC
Cerrone ML

£10 for £158

Total Risk: £585
Total Win: £1233
Profit: £648

Good event for me, +6.65u

0.5u - DONALD CERRONE TKO/KO @6 WIN
0.5u - DONALD CERRONE TKO/KO @5.5 WIN

0.5u - SARAH MORAS live @3 LOSS
0.5u - LUCIE PUDILOVA live @2 WIN
0.25u - LUCIE PUDILOVA DEC live @6 WIN

0.5u - BRIAN CAMOZZI live @5 LOSS
0.5u - DIEGO FERREIRA live @3.2 WIN
1u - SAGE NORTHCUTT live @2.04 WIN
0.5u - SAGE NORTHCUTT live @3.6 WIN

0.25u - STEVEN PETERSON live @6.5 LOSS
0.5u - 6 pick round robin r3 finishes props LOSS
0.5u - 6 pick round robin r1 finishes props LOSS
0.5u - 6 pick round robin outcomes props LOSS

I don't think it was shocking, BB carries power till late in the fight and he has that weird combo of not having great cardio, but being pretty dogged in his matches. But it hurt tremendously, I thought it was pretty obvious in the third Tybura was going to win a 29-28 across the cards. Tybura DEC would have been massive for me, cut so much into my potential profit. I'm gonna feel bad about this for awhile.

Was a lil inaccurate with what I posted (I forgot my exact bets lol) but still a great night for me!

Piechota - $120 to win $30 (win)
Roberto Sanchez - $200 to win $230 (win)
Camozzi - $5 to win $8.75 (loss)
Ferreira - $50 to win $105 (win)
Gouti - $10 to win $25 (loss)
Millender- $200 to win $290 (win)
Trinaldo - $40 to win $70 (loss)
Cerrone - $50 to win $47.50 (win)
Lewis KO - $25 to win $68 (win)

Parlays -
Roberto Sanchez - Davis - Millender - $90 to win $620 (win)
Morono-Davis-Cerrone-Tybura-Piechota-Northcutt-Roberto Sanchez - $5 to win $104 (loss, but close!)

Total bet - $795
Total win - $1390.50

-6.5u. I had 4.5u on Tybura. Those Polish genes... He should not have clinched with BB. Happy to see Lewis to get a win and keep the legend alive though.

Where did you bet it? I got it at 1.85 on ohmbet but they voided it on fightday
Sportsbet.com.au. They honored both the 1.83 o1.5 and let me cash out of Alves +100 for a profit pre-match.

Back