UFN 126 PBP/Discussion

somebody hit me up with that discord link

passing on this fight. it's burkman or nothing, and i'd rather do nothing

for the record, i won $ on the fight w/the DNGD, U2.0 outweighing any williams action, i just hate early stoppages man. it's just my opinion.

Are you familiar with what Eddie Bravo says about stoppages? The crux of it is that he'd rather see the guy take an extra shot or two if it means a definite stoppage. Is it early in that sense? Just curious, I disagree but I wouldn't be mad if there was more clarity on stoppages.

NOT Morono ITD +110
Burkman NSC +494

that beard and and weight class change should help Burkman here :D

i just hate the inconsistency, man. i hate the idea of TKO as a capper, cause too much external influence affects the actual fight.

i get it. they're human beings. but at the same time, they are #'s on a page and the #'s get skewed by refs and judges decisions.

nature of the sport, i know.

NOT Morono ITD +110
Burkman NSC +494

that beard and and weight class change should help Burkman here :D

WTF you got Burkman NSC +494????

Wow man so jealous. Great line, even if he's done and you lose the bet. That's so freaking off. Morono hasn't finished anyone in the UFC in his 5 fights.

I have Burkman NSC +310.

Wow man so jealous. Great line, even if he's done and you lose the bet. That's so freaking off. Morono hasn't finished anyone in the UFC in his 5 fights.

I have Burkman NSC +310.
It's still sitting at +494. Hyuge payout, but I'm probably passing on it.

I have Burkman NSC +310.

ya pretty nuts line indeed.. its avaliable now if you want to add :)

Ah hell, decided to throw some peanuts on it.

2/18/2018 6:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2039 Burkman (scorecards = no action)* +494 vs Morono (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $15.00 To Win $74.10

It's still sitting at +494. Hyuge payout, but I'm probably passing on it.

Yep right after I posted that I checked LOL. I added a little. That line is silly. I will have zero regrets even if Morono KO's Josh inside a minute.

Got Morono in a daft +9500 parlay (which is currently 3/9 won). Burkman is coming to the end of his career but Morono has never looked that impressive.

So weird, Goldberg and Smith basically switched and took each other's spot in UFC/Bellator. Don't hate Smith, but don't love him either. Would have rather had someone fresh.
yeah its weird. why not keep goldie. he is great.

EZ wants fighters beat until they are twitching involuntarily on the canvas and considers the back of the head anything behind the eyebrows. Just keep those two things in mind and you'll never have to question him again ;-)

Burkman +3.5 +180
Burkman nsc +450

EZ wants fighters beat until they are twitching involuntarily on the canvas and considers the back of the head anything behind the eyebrows. Just keep those two things in mind and you'll never have to question him again ;-)
He may get that from Burkman here

Back