UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you off Monday every Sunday card? I know the kids are always off school too

The kids actually have school here, but I'm off work. Waking up at 6 will be brutal, but I plan to take an epic nap!

Nah I didn't mean you were attacking me, just that your reply was responding to posts I'd made.

I mean, Cerrone has fought guys in his career that are sub threats for sure. The fights play out differently sometimes obviously. You could argue Jury is as much a sub threat as Yancy for sure, and Cerrone clowned him on the mat. Nate of course, though that was standing the whole time. Miller is probably a bigger sub threat than Yancy. Cerrone's fought enough guys that there are better grapplers than Yancy in that mix for sure.

Cowboy COULD be done though. If we are actually talking about a shell of his former self, then all his past accomplishments don't matter much. I'm just not ready to write him off as done just yet.

I haven't followed the thread much besides early in the week. Who all are you on tonight?

I haven't followed the thread much besides early in the week. Who all are you on tonight?

Cowboy ML hedged with Yancy KO and Yancy rd 1.
Tybura ML (big) and dec. Very small hedges BB KO and BB rd 1. Also on u1.0 since it's +207 and at HW seems to be good value.
Trinaldo ML, KO small, +3.5 and fight goes distance.
Alves ML
Peterson +3.5 but really small, good LB fight possibly imo.
Sage in some parlays small, since I missed his amazing opener. Sage dec small too.
Ferreira sub tiny as an odds play. Gordon dec small.
Neal itd
Joby ML
Moras sub, Pud -3.5
Burkman NSC, Fight goes distance
Williams +3.5 small

^^^Also just added .1u Burkman sub +1820.

Josh has a decent guillotine, and it's the easiest sub in MMA to attempt and finish with if you can lock it up tight. And some guys panic if they get caught. Obviously don't expect this to hit but these odds are good enough for a tiny stab.

Time to take the dog to obedience class. Check back in later guys.

Cowboy ML hedged with Yancy KO and Yancy rd 1.
Tybura ML (big) and dec. Very small hedges BB KO and BB rd 1. Also on u1.0 since it's +207 and at HW seems to be good value.
Trinaldo ML, KO small, +3.5 and fight goes distance.
Alves ML
Peterson +3.5 but really small, good LB fight possibly imo.
Sage in some parlays small, since I missed his amazing opener. Sage dec small too.
Ferreira sub tiny as an odds play. Gordon dec small.
Neal itd
Joby ML
Moras sub, Pud -3.5
Burkman NSC, Fight goes distance
Williams +3.5 small

I'm on most of the same picks. I actually like Roberto at dog odds though. I got talked into Pik as well due to his grappling. I also played Gordon - I thought he looked solid vs. Dias who I actually think is a tougher fight than Carlos. Pretty similar on the rest except I'm not necessarily playing the props.

The kids actually have school here, but I'm off work. Waking up at 6 will be brutal, but I plan to take an epic nap!

They make this a whole week off for kids - Winter break - I think the ski resorts wanted it from years and years ago. It's basically a ski week lol

Im looking to do just 1 parlay but whats the most secure bets? Im liking

Northcutt
Morono
Piechota/Williams over 1.5
Vick/Trinaldo over 1.5
Lewis/Tybura over 1.5
Maybe that parlay....any advice guys?

I love how Canada comes up with Holidays to match US - you even have something for Washington and Lincoln lol? I think they have one to match our Independence Day and Thanksgiving.

My favorite one is the random one that everyone calls different things, maybe Canada Day but I've heard it called different things. It's basically "a holiday to have a holiday" day lol"

Tomorrow is 'Family day', in my province.
Then we have the easter whatevers in march/april
Victoria day in may, what with the queen still plastered all over our money for some reason, and we pay taxes to that nonsense still too! yay
Canada day in july, for our independence from Britain, whom we still pay taxes to (see above).
August is just 'civic holiday' so there's our freebie
Thanksgiving in October
Remembrance (ie veterans) in November.

Come visit eh.

HOW IS TYBURA VS LEWIS ALMOST AT PICK'EM? WHAT AM I MISSING? Like seriously. Unless Tybura lies on the floor and lets Lewis mount him, I don't see any way for Tybura to lose this. Black Beast doesn't have 1 shot KO power, and even if he did, Tybura has a solid chin.

Tomorrow is 'Family day', in my province.
Then we have the easter whatevers in march/april
Victoria day in may, what with the queen still plastered all over our money for some reason, and we pay taxes to that nonsense still too! yay
Canada day in july, for our independence from Britain, whom we still pay taxes to (see above).
August is just 'civic holiday' so there's our freebie
Thanksgiving in October
Remembrance (ie veterans) in November.

Come visit eh.

I go to Vancouver which we call Hong Kong North America

Im looking to do just 1 parlay but whats the most secure bets? Im liking

Northcutt
Morono
Piechota/Williams over 1.5
Vick/Trinaldo over 1.5
Lewis/Tybura over 1.5
Maybe that parlay....any advice guys?

Lewis Tybura is a HW fight and could very well end in the first round. Morono is hit or miss. The rest look alright to me.

Lol thought this was a metaphor for a minute there.

Ha ha nope. I'm in the parking lot of the place now. My dog is well behaved and friendly but spazzes out around other dogs and just wants to wrestle and play nonstop with them. Hopefully once she's totally out of the puppy stage this crap stops. We have so many dogs in our neighborhood, just taking her for a walk is a chore LOL.

Am I the only teacher in this thread? I thought we had more.

Anyway, including today, I have the next 8 days off due to winter vacation, even though it feels like spring already. We also have spring break sometime soon.

Ha ha nope. I'm in the parking lot of the place now. My dog is well behaved and friendly but spazzes out around other dogs and just wants to wrestle and play nonstop with them. Hopefully once she's totally out of the puppy stage this crap stops. We have so many dogs in our neighborhood, just taking her for a walk is a chore LOL.

I fucking love my dog. It doesn't stop.

Am I the only teacher in this thread? I thought we had more.

Anyway, including today, I have the next 8 days off due to winter vacation, even though it feels like spring already. We also have spring break sometime soon.

I teach 9th grade Global History at a public high school about 20 miles north of Philadelphia. We have off tomorrow but pick up again on Tuesday as our winter break began 12/23 and ended 1/2. Where do you teach?

I teach 9th grade Global History at a public high school about 20 miles north of Philadelphia. We have off tomorrow but pick up again on Tuesday as our winter break began 12/23 and ended 1/2. Where do you teach?
I teach English Language Development (ELD) at a public school in California (mixed grades).

I have February 17-25 off (winter break + weekends), then I have April 14-22 off (spring break + weekends).

Just Locked in all my bets!!!!!!!! 50 each
Williams+255
Morono wins by dec+254
Moras+116
J. Sanchez wins by dec+158
Neal wins inside+125
Gordon wins by dec+108
Northcutt wins by dec+295
Davis wins by dec+108
alves Wins by dec+139
Trinaldo+185
Lewis+105