UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have been absolutely beating a dead horse this week, but Trinaldo is now +200...that is absurd. I thought +175 at openers was a fantastic line and expected it to close near evens. I can't add as I am too deep, but for anyone struggling for plays I highly suggest you look into this one. Vick is stupid long for LW and improving, but his defense is suspect (especially against Southpaws) and Trin is very well rounded.

am i gonna be able to get a better price on joby if i wait? already on pretty big. want a bit more on tho. hes better everywhere. i see him reversing robs takedowns on the way down. expecting joby to be on top. joby has much better control on the mat wrestling wise. robs and enthusiastic wrestler (rob wilkinson esc) but joby the better wrestler. rob prone to lose position or get reversed. rob also has chin issue (dropped by the weak morales and twice v silva) and is the inferior striker here. joby more experience and has improved a lot. basically im giving the edge everywhere to joby. the belts indicate a advantage to rob in jitz (brown v blue) but i dont see it. joby a part time trainer in a ufc gym; rob works full time in insurance. also his girlfriend had to encourage him to fight pro. small concern with joby ending up being backpacked everytime he gets up. in conclusion joby should be 1.4 line is way off

I think Roberto is the better grappler, especially when it comes to subs. He's also pretty sticky. I haven't played the fight yet, but no way in hell I'd have Joby near 1.4.

Agreed. Especially aggressive southpaws. Part of the horrible defense vs Benny seemed to be how flustered he was by the pressure. Duffy gave him a technical, paced fight which in hindsight seemed to help him find his rhythm and get comfortable as the fight progressed

100% agree and Trin pressures nicely, slips and rips, etc. I could go on and on, but I am sure I have put all thoughts into the prior pages lol. Going to be my biggest dog bet in awhile and most confident one since De Andrade vs Vera.

Trin KO/TKO is fucking +950, GTFO

Beneil-Dariush-DROPPED-FINISHED-James-Vick-R1-_zpsyddmzgrm.gif

Last edited:
Trin NSC +220 also holds a lot of value IMO

Cerrone Sub +450

Really hoping this new guy at Dimes is always this generous with props!

2/18/2018 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1039 Cerrone wins by submission* +450 vs Any other result
Risking $50.00 To Win $225.00

2/18/2018 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1111 Tybura wins by 3 round decision* +200 vs Not Tybura by 3 round decision
Risking $85.00 To Win $170.00

2/18/2018 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1111 Tybura wins by 3 round decision* +200 vs Not Tybura by 3 round decision
Risking $25.00 To Win $50.00

2/18/2018 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1139 Tybura (scorecards = no action)* -119 vs Lewis (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $119.00 To Win $100.00

2/18/2018 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1229 Trinaldo wins by TKO/KO* +950 vs Any other result
Risking $25.00 To Win $237.50

2/18/2018 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1239 Trinaldo (scorecards = no action)* +220 vs Vick (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $50.00 To Win $110.00

Wasn't too sure which side to be on so far, but the odds on those props helped me made up my mind.

@Oblivian Are you betting on Trinaldo this weekend? If I remember correctly, aren't you mostly on the wrong side of Vick fights? (No disrespect, we all have that one fighter that gives us trouble). I already bet Trinaldo but I was wondering how you will be betting it (promise I'm not attempting to fade you or anything :p )

Trinaldo NSC +220 and Vick sub +480. Trinaldo has never subbed a few times but never ko'd.

i bet reyes, then i bet duffy. now im on trinaldo small.

I know I have been absolutely beating a dead horse this week, but Trinaldo is now +200...that is absurd. I thought +175 at openers was a fantastic line and expected it to close near evens. I can't add as I am too deep, but for anyone struggling for plays I highly suggest you look into this one. Vick is stupid long for LW and improving, but his defense is suspect (especially against Southpaws) and Trin is very well rounded.

Yeah, I gotta agree, even though I (slightly) favor Vick. The line is off, and I'm playing Trin for 1u here and .2u on his KO line at +800.

I like Trinaldo too, my only issue is he gasses. If it goes to the cards, we could have split written all over this.

I like Trinaldo too, my only issue is he gasses. If it goes to the cards, we could have split written all over this.

If you tell me before a fight starts that it's gonna end up as a split and one guy is +190 pre fight, I'll have GIANT bets on that guy every time and retire in a few years a very wealthy guy.

Trinaldo is no doubt the GOAT of the underrated fighters betting-wise. I'm no expert bettor like you guys but he's the fighter who's made me the most money to date.
Seriously, what's up with it? He's got some real nice wins on his resume. I just don't get it.

Trinaldo is no doubt the GOAT of the underrated fighters betting-wise. I'm no expert bettor like you guys but he's the fighter who's made me the most money to date.
Seriously, what's up with it? He's got some real nice wins on his resume. I just don't get it.

Guessing people don't believe in him bc he's 39 and looks like a grandpa

he looks like a grandpa facially but his body shows no sign of deteriorating.

i've been quick to fade older fighters and i'm not doing that anymore until i see visible signs of fading i.e marquardt or pyle.

thasnt trinaldo tended to fight in brazil? he might come in 5lb overweight and blame the flight

No source, just from people in here, but aren't the overweight guys crushing lately? Like 9-0 crushing?

If they are way overweight, like 4+ lbs, yeah. They aren't even trying to cut at that point, so they are at a significant advantage from the start. I don't know the exact record but guys missing weight by a lot have been crushing it lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back