UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching good opening lines matters if you like making money.
good for roi. and a bit of easy money. but if you want a decent clip down it aint that big a deal. at least once the bookie is onto you its not a big deal

Short Notice:
- Brandon Davis (in for Humberto Bandenay) vs. Steven Peterson [0 days notice]
- James Vick vs. Francisco Trinaldo [announced 5 weeks ago]
- Thiago Alves vs. Curtis Millender [announced 3 weeks ago]
- Jared Gordon vs. Diego Ferreira [announced 5 weeks ago]
- Geoff Neal vs. Brian Camozzi [announced 5 weeks ago]
- Sarah Moras vs. Lucie Pudilova [announced 6 weeks ago]
- Oskar Piechota vs. Tim Williams [announced 4 weeks ago]
- Joshua Burkman vs. Alex Morono [announced 1 week ago]

Ring Rust:
- Derrick Lewis 248 days
- Carlos Diego Ferreira 744 days (Failed Drug Test) vs. Trujillo in 2016
- Lucie Pudilova 240 days
- Tim Williams 359 days

Returning from TKO loss:
- Donald Cerrone TKOed by Till in Oct
- Derrick Lewis TKOed by Hunt in June
- Brian Camozzi TKOed by Laprise in July
- Josh Burkman TKOed by Dober in July

Guys from Texas:
- Derrick Lewis
- Sage Northcutt
- James Vick
- Geoffrey Neal
- Roberto Sanchez
- Carlos Diego Ferreira
- Alex Morono
- Steven Peterson

Fights I like and how I see them ending. I will post my bets once all the odds are up lost money last 2 events time for a turnaround!!!!!

WIlliams-decision
Morono-Decision
Davis-Decision
Moras-Decision
Joby Sanchez-Decision
Neal-Ko2
Gordon-Decision
Northcutt-Decision
Alves-Decision
Lewis-ko1
Medieros-Ko3

Im also excited to see prop bets for 0 subs and 8 decisions if its over+500 ill bet it

After watching tape on Yancy and Cowboy, both are too damn hittable and even rockable. I'd have to have at least 4:1 on my money to choose a side. It's like whoever connects first wins.

After watching tape on Yancy and Cowboy, both are too damn hittable and even rockable. I'd have to have at least 4:1 on my money to choose a side. It's like whoever connects first wins.

if you think it goes that way, why not take the more durable guy at + money?

Why haven't the last 2 fights been released yet? Both fights get cancelled? Or does the new guy still not know WTF he is doing?

It's probably better for you to pass but if you really feel as though this is a coin flip fight, betting Yancy at + odds is +EV
Was going to say the same thing. However, maybe he has an intuitive feeling that his assessment may not be correct & he just prefers to pass.

I actually thought that Brandon Davis beat Kyle Bochniak. He didn't fight the smartest fight so there is also room for improvement. I believe it was said on the broadcast that he had a knee/leg injury coming into the fight so who knows if it has healed in less than a month.

I actually thought that Brandon Davis beat Kyle Bochniak. He didn't fight the smartest fight so there is also room for improvement. I believe it was said on the broadcast that he had a knee/leg injury coming into the fight so who knows if it has healed in less than a month.

He had a hip injury during camp for that fight so couldn't train properly but it was mostly healed by fight time.

He had a hip injury during camp for that fight so couldn't train properly but it was mostly healed by fight time.
Yeah that’s it. Hopefully it won’t affect him in this fight/training camp.

i can't find that fight on fightpass. how did davis' gastank look against bochniak? i saw him slow down in some of his pre-ufc footage and this is on short notice.

i can't find that fight on fightpass. how did davis' gastank look against bochniak? i saw him slow down in some of his pre-ufc footage and this is on short notice.

Search the event and skip to that fight. The cardio looked fine against Bochniak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back