UFN 125 - Anders vs Machida - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I said

Hey Wik, I understood what @piglord meant. It seemed that you made a comparison between Moraes' wrestling not being good as his own standup game...

By the way, I have lots of leans in this card. Pretty confident. Means is one of them.

Hey Wik, I understood what @piglord meant. It seemed that you made a comparison between Moraes' wrestling not being good as his own standup game...

By the way, I have lots of leans in this card. Pretty confident. Means is one of them.
Oh really? Why are you SO confident?

Lol I rewatched Brooks vs Deveison. What a fuckin robberry. How the fuck did he won that fight ? Brazil gave him the win lol , he clearly lost at least 2 rounds because of the takedowns.

Lol I rewatched Brooks vs Deveison. What a fuckin robberry. How the fuck did he won that fight ? Brazil gave him the win lol , he clearly lost at least 2 rounds because of the takedowns.
I didn't think that it was a robbery when I watched it live. Brooks had the takedowns but Deiveson did more damage on the feet and had Brooks hurt once or twice.

Last edited:
I didn't think that it was a robbery when I watched it live. Brooks had the takedowns but Deiveson did more damage on the feet and Brooks hurt once or twice.

100%

Fig deserved to win. Frustrating to see him chase such weak guillotine attempts, but I'd bet him again at the right price/matchup.

pre tape there are a few dogs to me that are really standing out.

My thoughts about Means/Moraes
Moraes had two close standup battles before got knocked out by Usman. He used very good his reach advantage against Ramos and got the win, but against Means this wont work. Means will have 3 inch reach advantage plus better technical striking. If this stays on the feet i cant see Tim loosing this, despite his last 2 perfomances. Moraes doesnt have the power of Garcia or the speed of the counter punches of Belal. Moraes is a smart fighter, i think he will be very cautious on the feet especially after the Usman KO. But will he succeed to take down Means? I think yes, even Homasi taked Tim down twice in their fight. But Means is very hard to be kept on his back with his long limbs. Both guys have showed good cardio till now.
At the end this looks like Means fight to win, but his attitude can be questionabe.

I think these lines are going to be pretty tight, with the exception of bullet

Early tape study I have some leans.

Hoping for some openers today

when are these lines gonna drop? really wanna see the main event odds

My thoughts about Means/Moraes
Moraes had two close standup battles before got knocked out by Usman. He used very good his reach advantage against Ramos and got the win, but against Means this wont work. Means will have 3 inch reach advantage plus better technical striking. If this stays on the feet i cant see Tim loosing this, despite his last 2 perfomances. Moraes doesnt have the power of Garcia or the speed of the counter punches of Belal. Moraes is a smart fighter, i think he will be very cautious on the feet especially after the Usman KO. But will he succeed to take down Means? I think yes, even Homasi taked Tim down twice in their fight. But Means is very hard to be kept on his back with his long limbs. Both guys have showed good cardio till now.
At the end this looks like Means fight to win, but his attitude can be questionabe.

His last two performances? Lets not underestimate garcia or belal. He also stuffed both their td attempts outside one td belal landed and garcia and belal are both better wrestlers than sergio. Sergio has landed one td in his last five fights. Im more put off that this is in brazil and only one months notice for means not sure he enjoys travelling.

No odds out yet?
They’re probably going to drop the openers at an obscure time (late night) cause they don’t know how to cap them. I’m expecting a few mistakes but nothing major.

As usual, I will be reserving discussion until after they drop

Last edited:
Machida +220... thank you

Think there is value on Johnson @ +165. We have no idea what Golm looks like past the first round, I think most of his wins are on the ground and Johnson is a pretty good wrestler. He did get caught vs Albini but that's heavyweight.

Machida's odds are off as well IMO. Dodson should be a bigger favourite IMO, it's his fight to lose. Munhoz pressures well but is hittable, he is the kind of "losing until he wins" type of fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back