Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-125-Machida-vs-Anders-63767

ibf6xjXPQBWWzkNsTIqElg.png

This ones going to be a tough one to bet. Going to have to dig into tape again on this one

Interested to see what the openers will be.

About 4 guys I'm hoping to get at evens or underdog odds.

I know it's cool to shit on recent UFC cards but I am really enjoying the match making. This should be a fun card.

has there ever been a bigger mismatch than Valentina vs Cachoeira? Who even is she?

has there ever been a bigger mismatch than Valentina vs Cachoeira? Who even is she?
Shevchenko's 0-2 in her career against lesbians. This could be a matter of it being her secret weakness.

I know it's cool to shit on recent UFC cards but I am really enjoying the match making. This should be a fun card.

The only fight I don't like the matchmaking in this event is actually the main event, mw is somewhat thin but there are so many more guys that Lyoto could fight late in his career. Betting aside, I'm really pulling for him to get this W.

The only fight I don't like the matchmaking in this event is actually the main event, mw is somewhat thin but there are so many more guys that Lyoto could fight late in his career. Betting aside, I'm really pulling for him to get this W.
I don't like Machida coming back so quickly since his loss to Brunson. I guess they want Anders to make a name off Machida, still an intriguing match up.

I don't like Machida coming back so quickly since his loss to Brunson. I guess they want Anders to make a name off Machida, still an intriguing match up.

I think I know what will happen and it's not intriguing to me:(

I like means after tape but can i trust that fucker
I thought Means was just tentative against Garcia because of the style matchup with the double leg and power punches but after seeing Means being as tentative against a volume striker with very little power in Belal im pretty sure that Means is just on the decline and will never pull the trigger very much anymore.

I thought Means was just tentative against Garcia because of the style matchup with the double leg and power punches but after seeing Means being as tentative against a volume striker with very little power in Belal im pretty sure that Means is just on the decline and will never pull the trigger very much anymore.

belal is also levels above moraes in terms of the standup. i don't see why means would be tentative here.

belal is also levels above moraes in terms of the standup. i don't see why means would be tentative here.
Moraes packs power in his punches though. I think Means is gonna be tentative in most fights from here on. I think he's lost the ability to pull the trigger which guys tend to do when leaving their prime but I'm well aware that I might be counting him out too quickly. This fight will really show if he still has it or not.

He might be tentative for fear of the td albeit sergio td game is shite.

I'd hate to be a oddsmaker for this one.

There's like 3 fights I find it very hard to handicap. Machida-Anders, Golm-Johnson and the last WMMA fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back