UFN 124 - Stephens vs Choi - St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could potentially be a great LB fight if Choi takes first round or two and slows, maybe keep action small prefight and look for that.

That's exactly my plan too.

if jeremy +150 is off then stephens rd 5 +3100 and round four +2300 prices are off as well

Gonna avoid pre betting fights that are obviously better for live betting this year.

DC biggest example. Volkan still sucks bad despite being a fluke merchant recently but DC is now 40, weight cuts getting tougher and he's coming off a KO loss so the first round is dodgy. Volkan gasses horribly though (predisposed) so if DC survives the first it's gonna only be a matter of time before he gets a sub. Highly likely we get DC and DC ITD at better odds without the fluke merchant risk.
Does he gas horribly though? He won the decision against OSP on 2 weeks notice

Bullshit dec and OSP gassed just as bad as he did anyway so it didn't matter. Watch his Bellator fight and his fight before the UFC. If he gasses like that DC will have his hands around his neck in No Time.
Yeah it was a really high paced first round for LHW though. I'm not arguing have not seen any of his earlier fights, have heard in interviews that he was not really all into being a fighter earlier in his career. He might have improved his training since. Still no way he can go 5 rounds with DC ofc

Gonna avoid pre betting fights that are obviously better for live betting this year.

DC biggest example. Volkan still sucks bad despite being a fluke merchant recently but DC is now 40, weight cuts getting tougher and he's coming off a KO loss so the first round is dodgy. Volkan gasses horribly though (predisposed) so if DC survives the first it's gonna only be a matter of time before he gets a sub. Highly likely we get DC and DC ITD at better odds without the fluke merchant risk.

I was thinking of doing the same, but I am not so sure DC and DC ITD get any better. Volk is unlikely to have sustained success, so you are hoping that it is a close 1st round or that Volk drops him and DC survives. On the other hand, if DC comes to wrestle from the get-go, which I would expect him to do, and he has success early, your chances of betting DC at all will go out the window as he will balloon quickly. I instead already hit Volkan rd 1 +875 as a hedge to my DC action, which just includes 1u on his ITD line at -121 for now, but will be adding to that as the event nears.

Edit: will cease DC talk and move it to other thread.

Thoughts on taylor vs aldrich besides that aldrich needs to invest in a fringe?

ALDRICH_JJ.png

Since we are still waiting on lines all I can say for certain is that Budden would tap that.

Betway has props up for meek - usman. Took usman itd +120

Betway has props up for meek - usman. Took usman itd +120
Meek is pretty tough. I was big on Usman itd +220 against Moraes, because I thought Usman would make it a stand-up fight there where he had the athletic advantage and the youth on his side, and Moraes speciallity is his BJJ. It would not suprise me if Usman goes back to his grinding style in this fight, Meek is pretty dangerous standing. I don't like +120 for Usman itd at all here

Meek is pretty tough. I was big on Usman itd +220 against Moraes, because I thought Usman would make it a stand-up fight there where he had the athletic advantage and the youth on his side, and Moraes speciallity is his BJJ. It would not suprise me if Usman goes back to his grinding style in this fight, Meek is pretty dangerous standing. I don't like +120 for Usman itd at all here
He's been TKO'd twice on the regionals. That's embarassing as fuck for a UFC fighter outside of HW.

This Ohmbet boost their lines something crazy. Is there any way to get an account from the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back