UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

Taylors elbows kept moving from her body in the pocket. I would have liked more uppercuts from JJ

lol @ all 3 judges giving Taylor a close round again... wtf is with her and the judges? she have like the most boring style ever and still judges seems to love her

Man, imagine you get rocked in a fight and when Beltran comes to stop it his beard is dangling all over your face. What an experience when you're concussed.
<30>

-600, +75, wooo! that's excellent bet sizing! fuckin santiago :(

another tiny bet on eye here.

thx for the encouragement on aldrich, @Sadistics

@And your turn to be right!

Not surprised she got a round, tbh. That doesn't mean I suck at watching fights. That means I understand why shitty judges see shitty things.

Jessica Eye ML & Eye decision next. I'm giving her one more chance now that she's in her optimal weight class at flyweight.

eye looks fucking fitttt.

who knows if she'll actually go for it or just pull another jessica eye

I seriously think you and EZ are right. I think smart fighters just give up and not drain yourself. I think the penalty for missing weight needs to be stepped up like half your purse and you only get show money or something close to take that option away from fighters

100%

Good win on Aldrich. Only gets back a little more than half of the 5u loss on Santiago.

Very small on Eye here .75u at +105

lol @ both going for subs at the same time

hillarious fight

Wow actually decent heel hook attacks I am legit impressed

Back