UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

Taylor went from -130 to +115 in one bump a couple mintes ago :eek: someone must have dropped a bomb on jj

Tilt money coming in on JJ. I hope she's not about to get out muscled by Taylor.

Bad start, have to consider not betting against missed weight fighters unless they look sickly. On Aldrich ML next.

Bad start, have to consider not betting against missed weight fighters unless they look sickly. On Aldrich ML next.
I bet Burnell only because he missed weight by so much, seems to be the trend lately

2.5u on Taylor +110

I seriously think you and EZ are right. I think smart fighters just give up and not drain yourself. I think the penalty for missing weight needs to be stepped up like half your purse and you only get show money or something close to take that option away from fighters

Was planning on buying out of Santiago and just woke up. Only had Mads itd and sub.

Not a good start especially after that Steelers game

First I had to watch Santiago get sat on, now I have to watch Taylor shadow box and bob around the ring. I need a drink.

how the fuck did taylor beat penne and ham. unbelievable.

JJ is doing here job so far

I hope Taylor starts r2 well so I can get a good lb line for Aldrich

Good takedown, just what Aldrich needed to do.

Back