UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

ya that stoppage was quick for sure he defended all the shots stephens threw on the ground and looked like he was about to push off and get up just as ref jumped in.. oh well i think the outcome would have likely been the same but i guess we will never know

lost on santiago and MJ

won on aldana, JRC, Usman DEC, Krause, and Aldrich
also took a small stab on Stephens live bc I was a degen and because i trust @EzFlyer 's lean on it

net: +4.23u

8u night on personal slate, good times. I'm pretty pissed at Johnson, though. I don't mind a guy losing, I do mind a guy just... giving up for no good reason. That ranks up there with Johnson-Cormier 2 in the biggest betting dissapointments I've seen.

8u night on personal slate, good times. I'm pretty pissed at Johnson, though. I don't mind a guy losing, I do mind a guy just... giving up for no good reason. That ranks up there with Johnson-Cormier 2 in the biggest betting dissapointments I've seen.

I honestly don't think I can bet Michael Johnson as a favourite again. Juicy dog yes, moderate to big favourite, definitely no.

I get the feeling that both MJ and Johnson tend to skip their BJJ classes. They just don't improve there at all and they seem to mentally fold when they are put on the floor. I was on both guys and I think the value I saw was an illusion because even though their tdd is pretty good, it only took one takedown for the fight to be lost.

Co-main & main event were huge for me. Main even won FOTN and I made about 15 units or $1500.

Won EVERY bet on a night I decided to go small on

lol won £505 on that last night which takes me to +£391 for the night. not great but i'll take a positive night after it was looking bleak earlier.
You sound a bit down about that. Nothing wrong with being £391 up. I made just under half that this event and I'm happy. If you can average that every week that's an extra 20 grand a year! That's solid profit man.

You sound a bit down about that. Nothing wrong with being £391 up. I made just under half that this event and I'm happy. If you can average that every week that's an extra 20 grand a year! That's solid profit man.

i actually miscounted it was £341.

yeah it's not bad, i'm just pissed because i took a loss last night on invicta and acb so i wanted a great ufc to counter it. profit is still profit, my mission is for a 10k year.

Recap:
Free Pick 1: Kyung Ho Kang Prop Wins Inside Distance +115 1 Unit
Free Pick 2: Mads Burnell vs Mike Santiago Prop Fight Doesn't Go To Decision -137 2 Units
Free pick 3: Danielle Taylor Prop Wins By Decision +170 1 Unit
Free pick 4: Jessica Eye ML -115 1 Unit
Free Pick 5: Talita Bernardo ML +200 1 Unit
Free Pick 6: Marco Polo Reyes vs Matt Frevola Prop Fight Won't Start Round 3 -135 2 Units Win
Free Pick 7: Alex White ML +145 1 Unit
Free Pick 8: Kamaru Usman Prop Wins Inside Distance +115 2 Units
Free Pick 9: Michael Johnson Prop Wins Inside Distance +205 1 Unit
Free Pick 10: Jessica Clark Prop Wins By Decision +160 2 Units
Free Pick 11: Jeremy Stephens Prop Points Handicap +5.5 +100 3 Units

5W-6L Net Profit +1.7 Units

Point blank: If you have the faith to let me work my magic then I will put money in your bookie account. I offer free plays as an incentive so that you will hopefully trust me to do the hard work for you. Capping ain't easy nor is making continual profits month after month. I'm the only capper on Sherdog who offers a guarantee of profits should you subscribe to Barry's picks service. I also offer 1 on 1 coaching if you want to know all the fundamentals to handicapping. I crush NBA as it is my specialty, but I dabble every sport save for E-Sports. Who in their right mind bets on rigged computer games played by pseudo professional ... athletes...

- Barry

Recap:

5W-6L Net Profit +1.7 Units

Point blank: If you have the faith to let me work my magic then I will put money in your bookie account. I offer free plays as an incentive so that you will hopefully trust me to do the hard work for you. Capping ain't easy nor is making continual profits month after month. I'm the only capper on Sherdog who offers a guarantee of profits should you subscribe to Barry's picks service. I also offer 1 on 1 coaching if you want to know all the fundamentals to handicapping. I crush NBA as it is my specialty, but I dabble every sport save for E-Sports. Who in their right mind bets on rigged computer games played by pseudo professional ... athletes...

- Barry
Esports are one of the few areas you can consistently make money as they're so new to the books. Claiming to be able to beat the NBA, on the other hand, is like claiming to have a profitable Roulette system.

I can’t believe I once again lost money again in Black haired Melvin Guillard again. I betted him in all his last fights except can Poirer, so I’m pretty sure he’s the guy that cost me the most money in UFC by now.

Seriously, never again.

Whenever I have a winning bet with a void fighter in Bet365 settle it as a double or treble or single whatever but now they’re saying I need to wait 30 days to be paid out incase they swap the fighter.... wow

Back