UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked two judges had it 30-27 for Dy. I thought Round 3 was clear for Buren.

Rounds 1 and 2 were tossups.

I'm shocked two judges had it 30-27 for Dy. I thought Round 3 was clear for Buren.

Rounds 1 and 2 were tossups.

You mean the round where Buren held Dy down for 2 minutes and landed 0 significant shots, with the rest of the round Buren shooting and failing at takedowns while getting hit with punches and elbows?

You mean the round where Buren held Dy down for 2 minutes and landed 0 significant shots, with the rest of the round Buren shooting and failing at takedowns while getting hit with punches and elbows?
It's the art of fighting without actually fighting.

Clay Guida is famous for it.

looks like i should have kept my action on Mazany =/ crazy someone really belived so much in WU

looks like i should have kept my action on Mazany =/ crazy someone really belived so much in WU
y6jyQ_s-200x150.gif

Mazany looked good, other chick was pretty tough. Pretty entertaining fight.

Well damn...

I was hoping both fighters would fight the same way as usual... ...Shamil must've summoned the spirit of Mike Tyson or something.

lol wtf did hardy just call that a peruvian necktie? D level commentator.

Khandare is a wrestler, yet he didn't attempt a take down until he was dropped and rocked by a big punch... Okay...

Xiaonan R1, clear.

Curran got fucked up early in the round and turned into a grinder against the cage. Even the grinding wasn't enough, cuz Xiaonan kept tagging her when they separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back