UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm back after winning big on Poirier, big plays I'm planning -

Benoit over Mokhtarian - Mokhtarian looks absolutely terrible. Padded record, horrible fight IQ. I know he had a tough debut matchup but I couldn't find one good moment for him save a single decent leg kick. I don't care if Benoit opens at -500 here.

Should be an easy money double for Shelton+Benoit whatever the numbers are. Just hoping I don't see another Kajan Johnson situation lmao

Yeah. Moraga against Mok was like -150 and it was insanity. I remember bitching that Mokh was a tough bastard, though. Moraga essentially 30-18'd him, but Mokh just survived with pure grit. I do think that Benoit'll finish him, though. I'd say he has more striking power than Moraga, despite the insane Bibulatov KO, and there's only so many 30-18's that a man can take.

Haven’t got all the lines yet in Uk yet. Means price is crap unfortunately.

Tim Means - Belal is very tricky, after watching tape I think the over is the best pick for this fight. Belal can win a decision because he is very active

Yeah. Moraga against Mok was like -150 and it was insanity. I remember bitching that Mokh was a tough bastard, though. Moraga essentially 30-18'd him, but Mokh just survived with pure grit. I do think that Benoit'll finish him, though. I'd say he has more striking power than Moraga, despite the insane Bibulatov KO, and there's only so many 30-18's that a man can take.

Don't remind me.. how the F didnt moraga get that finish Grrrrr

Tim Means - Belal is very tricky, after watching tape I think the over is the best pick for this fight. Belal can win a decision because he is very active

Belal needs takedowns and he's not going to get them. Belal relies on people fading when he's out matched or has someone compeitive in front of him like Mein or Jouban (didn't help that Jouban couldn't use his right hand either in r3). He was getting lit up by Randy Brown's boxing. Means tdd is vastly improved and looked outstanding against Garcia. Tough fight for Belal. Means is a savage with a great gas tank so he won't be able to condition his way to a win.

If you think that the fight will be close, wouldn't it make sense for you to play the big underdog?

Just to add im not sold on Belal's chin either. Jouban dropped him three times and Luque one punched him. Means is a finisher.

I kind of like Muhammad at dog odds. Not a huge play by any means, but I feel like Means has been willing to let people put the pace on him in his most recent bouts. I could see Muhammad just not letting Means get his forward-momentum going and winning a scrappy decision.

I kind of like Muhammad at dog odds. Not a huge play by any means, but I feel like Means has been willing to let people put the pace on him in his most recent bouts. I could see Muhammad just not letting Means get his forward-momentum going and winning a scrappy decision.

Garcia made Means a bit hesitant cos he has big power and rocked Means in r1 plus he has a massively explosive double. Belal has pillows and does not have that explosion. Cowboy is a downright monster. Belal is a completely different stylistic match up to both. Means will be able to walk forward here and put the hurt on Belal.

You’re a top bettor and see value as do I, we sir are going to make some money on this fight... Means going up to 3-1 just lol guy is a flake.

Don't remind me.. how the F didnt moraga get that finish Grrrrr
Yeah. I remember the ITD being like +200 and Moraga just wrecking Mokh for 3 rounds straight. It was Bader-Peroshesque. I admire toughness in a dude, but that was just unnecessary.
elias decision at evens could be a good play

I'm waiting to see what Elias KO pops out as. I like Kelly as a person, he first started training MMA at the gym I used to go to, but I think that it's possible we see the tread come completely off the tires here.

You’re a top bettor and see value as do I, we sir are going to make some money on this fight... Means going up to 3-1 just lol guy is a flake.

I def see belal as a strong willed fighter and means as a to teh death georges

Yeah. I remember the ITD being like +200 and Moraga just wrecking Mokh for 3 rounds straight. It was Bader-Peroshesque. I admire toughness in a dude, but that was just unnecessary.

I'm waiting to see what Elias KO pops out as. I like Kelly as a person, he first started training MMA at the gym I used to go to, but I think that it's possible we see the tread come completely off the tires here.

in the US its possible but hes fighting in australia

hes not coming for a paycheck and hes not coming to get kod

in the US its possible but hes fighting in australia

hes not coming for a paycheck and hes not coming to get kod

You usually don't opt in to getting KO'd. I'm just saying that he's had his miracle run to the top 15, and I'm curious to see how the body holds together/how his mental state is after getting brutally KO1'd for the second time in his UFC run.

You usually don't opt in to getting KO'd. I'm just saying that he's had his miracle run to the top 15, and I'm curious to see how the body holds together/how his mental state is after getting brutally KO1'd for the second time in his UFC run.

i generally never bet on a guy who was kod in his last fight but you can make a case that the one punch ko loss is much better than suffering a five round beatdown like jds/cain.

and point fighting elias is probably not going to one punch ko kelly. if theodorou wins the first two rounds by output he might be content coasting to a decision win and even then the live bet ko prop will be offered at plus money if you want to hedge

I hate watching Elias fight, but that fucker better be coming to do his circle and kick schtick like usual. I don't want any scares with that over bet lol.

Don't forget about Kelly's leg/knee that's barely held together with tape every fight. If Elias consistently aims for it, we could see a stoppage. Have any of Kelly's opponent ever tried to kick that bum leg?

Really wish Rashad would hang it up too, losing to Alvey and Dan Kelly means you're basically become a bottom tier fighter, doesn't seem worth it to hang on to old glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back