UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander/Shane under 2.5 is lock guys, if i am wrong, i will delete my account

Lock for me is Tybura/Werdum doesnt go distance. Another good shout on that fight is for either fighter to win by submission - its like 7/5

Lock for me is Tybura/Werdum doesnt go distance. Another good shout on that fight is for either fighter to win by submission - its like 7/5

I don’t think the fight doesn’t go the distance is a lock. Both a contempt to strike without having big power for HW. Can easily be a 5 round kickboxing match.

crow your strongest leans?
My lock is Alexander/Shane under 2.5

Not sure I'll bet a whole lot on this card, few Boxing plays for the Frampton card mainly.

Coulter as dog has a good chance if it goes past the first round.
Will happily fade Hamilton.
Brooks will be looking to make a statement and I think the odds of him getting a finish are good.
The over on the Bojan vs Matthews fight looks a solid bet.

Not sure I'll bet a whole lot on this card, few Boxing plays for the Frampton card mainly.

Brooks will be looking to make a statement and I think the odds of him getting a finish are good.
Thx dude, Lentz himself said that his body has taken to much damage from weight cuting and fighting at 145 haha
I like the below 2.5

I have small plays on value lines like Kelly dec, Shelton sub, Chambers sub. My only real solo play is Camacho NSC at -128.

Relying on my event round robin with Werdum, Belal/Means o1.5, Bojan/Jake o2.5, Kelly/Elias o2.5, Benoit, Shelton, Volk -3.5 and Brooks dec. Even this is pretty small though. Too lazy to list everything in my small for fun prop round robin which is my only other play.

Shittiest card for betting and watching in awhile. Smallest card for me in awhile, partly cause I couldn't watch tape on all these noobs this week. Not mad about it though. As much as I love UFC every weekend it can get a bit exhausting especially when I try to watch tape on smaller cards too. Not mad at sitting back tonight, enjoying garbage fire fights and mainly looking to lb with my shit limits for profit

I have small plays on value lines like Kelly dec, Shelton sub, Chambers sub. My only real solo play is Camacho NSC at -128.

Relying on my event round robin with Werdum, Belal/Means o1.5, Bojan/Jake o2.5, Kelly/Elias o2.5, Benoit, Shelton, Volk -3.5 and Brooks dec. Even this is pretty small though. Too lazy to list everything in my small for fun prop round robin which is my only other play.

Shittiest card for betting and watching in awhile. Smallest card for me in awhile, partly cause I couldn't watch tape on all these noobs this week. Not mad about it though. As much as I love UFC every weekend it can get a bit exhausting especially when I try to watch tape on smaller cards too. Not mad at sitting back tonight, enjoying garbage fire fights and mainly looking to lb with my shit limits for profit
in 3 weeks we will get the best card of the year, be patient dude

in 3 weeks we will get the best card of the year, be patient dude
Guessing you mean either the next PPV or Lawler vs RDA card? Cause in 3 weeks I think thats Swanson vs Ortega lol and that card looks kind of weird. For fan viewing purposes the PPV and Fox cards coming are awesome. For betting purposes, i'm done trying to figure out if a card will be good or bad cause honestly the mix of Kalikas improving and favorites who should clearly win getting juiced to the tits has made it hard to know til lines come.

With that said though, the card tonight was pretty easy to see it would be likely bad for both just cause of all these low level garbage fire fights

you can still get coultier round 2 at +800.

imo, tai was completely gassed after the first round when the fight was stopped against mcsweeney

i agree with brooks and bought him at +1400 round three. he should dominate lentz and a decision middle might be available after the second round if live betting is being offered

I don’t think the fight doesn’t go the distance is a lock. Both a contempt to strike without having big power for HW. Can easily be a 5 round kickboxing match.
Its good to have a different perspective and I do think a fairly eventless kickboxing match could happen... however I think at some point in round 2 or 3 someone will get top position and work a sub. Tybura will be anxious to compete with Werdums bjj... that could go either way, both are capable of ending it on the ground.

Thanks for heads up shoved 15 on, won a shit load this weekend on non league football info and bellator card so smaller stakes now
Nice mate, i won a nice lil 75 on the skysports special treble liverpool, city and chelsea to win before. Not a bad start to the day... hopefully my ufc bets fly in :)

Thoughts out O2.5 in Werdum/Tybura? Should have a decent chance of hitting.

Took fotn +800 for Matthews vs Bojangles

Likely to go distance
Matthews has back and forth fights for sure
Has a pretty Aussie so crowd should be into it
Bojangles likes to high five in fights

Who is going to be the underdog that nobody talked about that wins this time? Hamilton or Young? (or Mokhtarian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back