UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I'd handicap it as Muhammad like a +180ish underdog. Don't have a hugely strong lead, but I don't trust Muhammad's recent SOS since he's had just about the easiest the division could provide.
He will be dog for sure like +130

Fuck the lines, I mean the fight
Don’t say that aha when I did they acted like I just said I rape animals... it’s mad though cause all I wanna know is who they think will win but don’t get an answer cause no lines out lol

Don’t say that aha when I did they acted like I just said I rape animals... it’s mad though cause all I wanna know is who they think will win but don’t get an answer cause no lines out lol
Exactly mate, lets say the lines are even than who do you favor ?
Stupid answer.. lets wait for the lines lol

who do you favor than ?
Tim Means or Belal ? Any other confident picks besides ?
I like means. Might not bet him but prefer him. Like will brooks and werdum a lot but tbh so many of these Aussie fighters I never heard of so gotta do some serious research and tape bud

Exactly mate, lets say the lines are even than who do you favor ?
Stupid answer.. lets wait for the lines lol
Lol exactly preach it. Don’t need lines to tell me who you think wins lol

Discussing fights when lines aren't set, is not smart at all. That's helping Kalikas to set accurate lines with no value for us.

Discussing fights when lines aren't set, is not smart at all. That's helping Kalikas to set accurate lines with no value for us.
I’m from the UK no idea who that is. See where you’re coming from but regardless harmless saying who you think will win a fight with no explanation isn’t giving away much.

Too late, he said it

@Wiktoruspro

Start training yourself to think less of fighters and more on lines.. we're NEVER betting a fighter. Ever. We're betting a number.

Too late, he said it

@Wiktoruspro

Start training yourself to think less of fighters and more on lines.. we're NEVER betting a fighter. Ever. We're betting a number.
Ok.. so we can discuss only the fights with lines ?
Ok let it be so.
Wieczorek sucks in my opinion
Werdum is a must bet

Ok.. so we can discuss only the fights with lines ?
Ok let it be so.
Wieczorek sucks in my opinion
Werdum is a must bet

You can do whatever you want, of course, just touching on what he said and how I personally feel regarding pre line discussion

Hope that makes sense!

Guys strange thing , I thought that Tai Tuivasa is undefeated but I found a video where he gets knocked out by Graham

wtf ?

Guys strange thing , I thought that Tai Tuivasa is undefeated but I found a video where he gets knocked out by Graham

wtf ?

Think this was a mixed rule fight, so doesn’t go on the record.

Hopefully Matthews has decent odds. I feel like they're giving him the softest matchup possible to try and get his confidence going again. I was there for his last fight, and you could see he just fell apart mentally

i'm done betting on jake the flake and will stab bojan if the odds are juicy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back