UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also considering Mutante decision +170, Mutante is a point fighter and I'm doubtful he'd KO or sub Nate.

+170 is a great line for Clay dec. I like Joe actually, but if I could get +170 I'd bet that Clay dec line for sure.

7 years since Guida finished anyone. SEVEN. YEARS.

And that was gomi

I have a couple gigantic bets tonight. Jlau NSC is one of them. But I do have guida Dec and guida Rd 3 (v small).

DefinitelyNOT strong leans but no one's really talking about Collier / Stewart to start the night. I think both lines are definitely skewed . But not going big on either.
I see value in Collier, cant really judge Stewart/Roberson to be honest purely because of how little footage I can find of Roberson.

Not worried about the speed difference? Dodson makes everyone look slow (other than MM).

That said, Moraes has proven to more consistently be active and Dodson looks to counter too often in some of his fights.

I'm excited about this fight, should be really interesting.

It's a concern but you said it..he's so inactive, anyway.

I wanna see Marlon get back to leg kicks here, too. Take the power away.

I see value in Collier, cant really judge Stewart/Roberson to be honest purely because of how little footage I can find of Roberson.

Uncertainty = value on high price for me ;)

But it's definitely not a fight someone should touch if he is a selective bettor

Uncertainty = value on high price for me ;)

But it's definitely not a fight someone should touch if he is a selective bettor

Took a stab on Stewart DEC +450, hes not afraid to cage hug to a win. Grappling advantage + old rules, we could see it.

Also like McGee dec +550 under old rules. .2u each

Aren't you worried about Guida getting caught in a submission? His sub defense is far from good
After round 1 I’m not worried at all. As long as he doesn’t pull a Tavares fight leading to early Lauzon finish, he should have this.

kinda shocking that all 13 fights are still happening... the way things have been going in 2017, heh

2 hours left to f us over, i guess... still could happen...

Hill by decision +120

Ansaroff has only been finished once and it was in 2011 via submission.

Hill has been to decision in her last 4 fights and has only finished jobbers.

Took a stab on Stewart DEC +450, hes not afraid to cage hug to a win. Grappling advantage + old rules, we could see it.

Also like McGee dec +550 under old rules. .2u each

I took the stab on Stewart by Dec as well at +500. Slightly more experienced fighter, already been through those first fight jitters. Havent studied it too closely though. Could be way off.

It's a concern but you said it..he's so inactive, anyway.

I wanna see Marlon get back to leg kicks here, too. Take the power away.

He can be inactive. He seemed to be marginally better about it vs Wineland. It cost him vs Lineker though (even though I thought Dodson won anyway).

upload_2017-11-12_9-45-37.png

thoughts on a betting nubs betting slip so far?

Card slightly delayed by 30 minutes, apparently due to some issues with equipment at the event. Starts in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back