UFN 119 - Machida vs Brunson - Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmie was cruising then hurt him and got over zealous going for the finish and Munhoz hurt him. It seemed to gas Jimmie out as he slowed down after that making the second half of the fight a lot closer than the first half.

i never do parlays. ever.

and lmfao parlaying -500s in mma or any sport for that matter
Wow so you are lmfao at Shamfury for parlaying up that -600 Moose last week, wow disrespectful

Seriously though I feel more comfortable parlaying a -500 into a double than playing it straight even though I rarely do either. I do think betting -500 straight or in parlays is a hard thing to be profitable on long term, Luca Fury and ShamFury do it though

It was almost like a post made mid-seizure.

Wow so you are lmfao at Shamfury for parlaying up that -600 Moose last week, wow disrespectful

Seriously though I feel more comfortable parlaying a -500 into a double than playing it straight even though I rarely do either. I do think betting -500 straight or in parlays is a hard thing to be profitable on long term, Luca Fury and ShamFury do it though

Why are you calling Sham that when u just said you do the same thing

People aren't worried about Font's 20% Takedown defense vs Munhoz? Reach advantage doesn't do a whole lot if the fight is largely on the ground.

I'm the only one on Francisco Trinaldo here?

I'm considering the idea. He looked pretty good against Kevin Lee in spite of losing, and he is at home. Even though he's 5 years older than Miller, Miller might be moreso past his prime.

Pretty sure it was in Brazil.

He hurt Jimmie bad at one point though. I bet Jimmie pretty big and was a little scared he was gonna finish him.

Yes, it was in Brazil. I just rewatched it because I didn't remember that. Jimmie was winging shots thinking he had Pedro hurt and Pedro cracked him with a nice right. Jimmie was never in any danger of being finished though, IMO.

But, I will say that the second and third rounds were more competitive than I remembered. I still think Rivera won the fight 29-28 at worst though. Great fight, btw.

I rarely play -500's but I'm not against playing them, Sham plays them every other week

Actually it's pretty rare. I normally do a double as i don't like trebles generally and i like an evens return. If one of my legs is -500 then im not going to get anywhere near evens if it's a double.

I'm on him, but I prefer the over at similar opening prices. Tough matchup for Miller, but he's always so scrappy it's hard to count him out.

People aren't worried about Font's 20% Takedown defense vs Munhoz? Reach advantage doesn't do a whole lot if the fight is largely on the ground.

Deceiving stat with such a small sample size IMO. What about Munhoz's 23% takedown accuracy? Lol

Knew ShamFury would show up to defend his horrible, horrible chicken shit style of betting. Lol @ making a case for Font when he'll be too scared to bet him cause price isn't juiced enough.

I like him but not at -180. Pass and lb unless he gets to -140ish

I'm considering the idea. He looked pretty good against Kevin Lee in spite of losing, and he is at home. Even though he's 5 years older than Miller, Miller might be moreso past his prime.

That tdd stat is misleading. For instance against Douglas the stats say Douglas hit 2/2 takedowns. However, the first takedown was more Font going for a guillotine than Douglas hitting a genuine takedown, and the second takedown was was when Font had a standing guillotine locked in. Font didn't fight the takedown so he didn't lose the lock. Against Lineker the stats say Lineker hit 1/2 takedowns. However, I don't remember a takedown he just kinda bullied Font to the floor from pressure a couple of times.

Liking Maia as an underdog. Covington's striking is ultra-rudimentary, and I don't like the idea of Covington grappling with Maia.

Totally with you on that one. Covington can be taken down, isn't a Khabib-tier super wrestler and is really just an evolved Jon Fitch. Maia's style destroys pressure wrestleboxers, since he doesn't give a single fuck about being taken down. Maia subs him inside 2, IMO. Guys like Covington tend to have terrible TDD since they're used to coming forward, and I don't see Covington's striking game winning 3 rounds.

How much do we really know about Covington's TDD though? Kim technically landed two takedowns against him. A throw in the second round (a technique Maia doesn't use) and a trip in the third where Kim had him on his back momentarily, but couldn't keep him there. Literally, not one other opponent has even attempted to take him down in the UFC to my knowledge.

Still, though I agree Maia is the right side at decent + money. If Colby does try to grapple with him, I think he's going to get subbed.

Knew ShamFury would show up to defend his horrible, horrible chicken shit style of betting. Lol @ making a case for Font when he'll be too scared to bet him cause price isn't juiced enough.

I like him but not at -180. Pass and lb unless he gets to -140ish

I always bet a double that returns around evens. My doubles normally consist of a -2xx and -3xx fav. More bitter and twisted lies from jealous Budden who had the audacity to call anyone betting Till morons or words to that effect. He also ridiculed me for betting Ladd yet she was only a -200 fav...

That is my last response to you Budden. Go be jealous of someone else you are boring me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back