UFN 119 Machida vs Brunson fight picks

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who you got for the next one next weekend? This card is freaking awesome from top to bottom. So interested in seeing Lyoto back in there, plus a very important fight at WW in the co main, big fights at BW in Font vs Muhnoz & Lineker vs Chito, great fight at LW between Miller and Massaranduba, and a super good fight at MW between Santos & Hermansson. Prelins also feature a couple great WW fights in Luque vs Price and Zaleski vs Griffin. Also very excited to see Jared Gordon back in there. Not one bad fight on this card, and I have a good feeling this will turn out to be one of the better cards of the year.

Machida - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Maia - 3rd Rd Submission
Font - Decision
Miller - Decision
Santos - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Vera - 3rd Rd KO/TKO
Luque - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Salamon - Decision
Shoeface - Decision
Zaleski - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Gordon - Decision
Brooks - Decision
Golm - 1st Rd KO/TKO

FOTN - Vera vs Lineker
POTN - Machida & Covington

I fucking love the Vera vs Lineker fight!

47279-1313254.png

Didn't pick the first 3 fights because I don't know enough about them.

I fucking love the Vera vs Lineker fight!

47279-1313254.png

Didn't pick the first 3 fights because I don't know enough about them.
Me to! This and the Santos/Hermansson fight are awesome matchups! I think Chito might get Lineker

Undecided on Brunson vs Machida I don't trust either fighter as a lock to win

Of course I want Maia and Shoeface to win...Jiu jitsu!

I think this is a lowkey good card..

I feel like the winners of Maia vs Colby, Font vs Mohnoz and Lyoto vs Brunson all have the potential to go on to fight for the title sooner rather than later.

Also interested in seeing if Niko Price is the real deal and the brooks vs Figueiredo winner will probably be one of the most promising prospects in the UFC

Godamn this one snuck up on me

Will
Have to research

Quick picks before really looking into it which is when I adjust a lot and sometimes switch winners.I like to see my instincts from weeks out when I go to make my picks usually after weigh ins.

47279-1280702.png

I think this is a lowkey good card..

I feel like the winners of Maia vs Colby, Font vs Mohnoz and Lyoto vs Brunson all have the potential to go on to fight for the title sooner rather than later.

Also interested in seeing if Niko Price is the real deal and the brooks vs Figueiredo winner will probably be one of the most promising prospects in the UFC

Excellent card for a Fight Night card, imo.

I hope Brunson wins this one.

How are you giving Maia the win but Covington the POTN bonus?

Allthough The Dragon had some problems with black assess - Jones, Rampage and Davis( although last of these two fights were toss ups), i expect him to whoop dat Brunson ass!

I don't know most of the names you mentioned. IMG_6938.JPG

Me thinks the Whittaker KO loss was the best thing to ever happen to Brunson. Used to run in with his chin up like a madman, but fights smarter nowadays. Showed that in the Andy/Kelly fights, even though the judges robbed him vs Silva.

He's justifiably a favorite, but Lyoto can KO any middleweight out there.

Brunson vs Lyoto: Lyoto by split decision
Mia vs Covington: Mia by decision
Trinaldo vs Miller: I have Miller by split decision
Santons vs Hermansson: Hermansson by KO
Lineker vs Vera: Vera by decision

Don't know enough about the rest.

Back